Books, Special Issue and Handbook's Chapter
- Maria Pozzi, Virginia Ruiz Garate, Arash Ajoudani, Kensuke Harada, Monica Malvezzi, Leonel Rozo, Maximo A Roa. Emerging Paradigms for Robotic Manipulation: From the Lab to the Productive World [From the Guest Editors]. No 2, IEEE, 2021.
- Zubair Iqbal, Maria Pozzi, Domenico Prattichizzo, Gionata Salvietti. Detachable Robotic Grippers for Human-Robot Collaboration. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, 8, 2021.
- Maria Pozzi, Domenico Prattichizzo, Monica Malvezzi. Accessible Educational Resources for Teaching and Learning Robotics. Robotics, 10(1), 2021.
- Simone Rossi, Gionata Salvietti, Francesco Neri, Sara M. Romanella, Alessandra Cinti, Corrado Sinigaglia, Monica Ulivelli, Tommaso Lisini Baldi, Emiliano Santarnecchi, Domenico Prattichizzo. Emerging of new bioartificial corticospinal motor synergies using a robotic additional thumb. Scientific Reports, 11, 2021.
- Gionata Salvietti, Leonardo Franco, Martin Tschiersky, Gerjan Wolterink, Matteo Bianchi, Antonio Bicchi, Federica Barontini, Manuel Catalano, Giorgio Grioli, Mattia Poggiani, Simone Rossi, Domenico Prattichizzo. Integration of a Passive Exoskeleton and a Robotic Supernumerary Finger for Grasping Compensation in Chronic Stroke Patients: The SoftPro Wearable System. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, 8, 2021. download
- E. Turco, V. Bo, M. Pozzi, A. Rizzo, D. Prattichizzo. Grasp planning with a soft reconfigurable gripper exploiting embedded and environmental constraints. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, [This paper was also accepted for presentation at RoboSoft 2021], 6(3):5215-5222, 2021.
- Domenico Prattichizzo, Maria Pozzi, Tommaso Lisini Baldi, Monica Malvezzi, Irfan Hussain, Simone Rossi, Gionata Salvietti. Human augmentation by wearable supernumerary robotic limbs: review and perspectives. Progress in Biomedical Engineering, 3(4), September 2021.
- N. D'Aurizio, T. Lisini Baldi, A. Villani, K. Minamizawa, Y Tanaka, Prattichizzo D.. Wearable Haptics for Object Compliance Discrimination Through Passive Touch. In Proc. IEEE World Haptic Conf., To appear, Virtual, 2021.
- N. D'Aurizio, T. Lisini Baldi, S. Marullo, G. Paolocci, Prattichizzo D.. Reducing Face-Touches to Limit COVID-19 Outbreak: an Overview of Solutions. In Proc. Mediterranean Conf. on Control & Automation, To appear, Virtual, 2021.
- Gijs Huisman, Tommaso Lisini Baldi, Nicole D'Aurizio, Domenico Prattichizzo. Feedback of head gestures in audio-haptic remotecommunication. In International Symposium on Wearable Computing, 2021.
- T. Lisini Baldi, N. D'Aurizio, A. Villani, Prattichizzo D.. Generating Kinesthetic Feedback Using Self Contact and Velocity Scaling. In Proc. IEEE World Haptic Conf., To appear, Virtual, 2021.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D. Barcelli, Prattichizzo D.. Mobile Augmented Reality Integrating Fingertip Haptic Devices and Wrist-Worn Visual Displays. In Proc. Mediterranean Conf. on Control & Automation, To appear, Virtual, 2021.
- S. Marullo, T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, N. D'Aurizio, D. Prattichizzo. No Face-Touch: Exploiting Wearable Devices and Machine Learning for Gesture Detection. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, To appear, Virtual, 2021.
- Maria Pozzi, Unnikrishnan Radhakrishnan, Ana Rojo Agust\'i, Konstantinos Koumaditis, Francesco Chinello, Juan C. Moreno, Monica Malvezzi. Exploiting VR and AR Technologies in Education and Training to Inclusive Robotics. In Education in & with Robotics to Foster 21st-Century Skills, Monica Malvezzi, Dimitris Alimisis, Michele Moro (eds.), Pages 115-126, Cham, 2021.
- M. Pozzi, C. Gaudeni, Z. Iqbal, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. Modeling a sensorized soft layer for adding compliance to the environment in robotic manipulation. In Advances in Italian Mechanism Science, Pages 370-377, Cham, 2021.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Mon Sep 20 15:01:53 2021
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.