Books, Special Issue and Handbook's Chapter
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Pozzi, M. Malvezzi. Dexterous Manipulation. To appear, Encyclopedia of Robotics, H. M. Ang, O. Khatib, B. Siciliano (eds), Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2020.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Pozzi. Robot Grasp Control. Encyclopedia of Systems and Control, J. Baillieul and T. Samad (eds), Springer London, London, 2020.
- F. Chinello, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo, C. Pacchierotti. A modular wearable finger interface for cutaneous and kinesthetic interaction: control and evaluation. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 67(1):706-716, 2020.
- N. D'Aurizio, T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D Prattichizzo. Preventing Undesired Face-Touches With Wearable Devices and Haptic Feedback. IEEE ACCESS, (0):1-1, 2020.
- C. Gaudeni, M. Pozzi, Z. Iqbal, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Grasping with the SoftPad, a soft sensorized surface for exploiting environmental constraints with rigid grippers. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 5(3):3884-3891, 2020.
- M. M. Ghazaei Ardakani, J. Bimbo, D. Prattichizzo. Quasi-static analysis of planar sliding using friction patches. The International Journal of Robotics Research, (0):1-21, 2020.
- I. Hussain, M. Malvezzi, D. Gan, Z. Iqbal, L. Seneviratne, D. Prattichizzo, F. Renda. Compliant gripper design, prototyping and modelling using screw theory formulation. International Journal of Robotics Research, (0):1-1, 2020.
- I. Hussain, O. Al-Ketan, F. Renda, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo, L. Seneviratne, R. K Abu Al-Rub, D. Gan. Design and prototyping soft-rigid tendon-driven modular grippers using interpenetrating phase composites materials. The International Journal of Robotics Research, pages 1-12, 2020.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D. Barcelli, D. Prattichizzo. Wearable Haptics for Remote Social Walking. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, (0):1-1, 2020.
- S. Marullo, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. Cooperative Human-Robot Grasping With Extended Contact Patches. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, [This paper was also accepted for presentation at ICRA 2020], 5(2):3120-3127, 2020.
- R. Rahal, G. Matarese, M. Gabiccini, A. Artoni, D. Prattichizzo, P. Giordano, C. Pacchierotti. Caring about the human operator: haptic shared control for enhanced user comfort in robotic telemanipulation. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 13(1):197-203, 2020.
- S. Rossi, T. Lisini Baldi, M. Aggravi, M. Ulivelli, D. Cioncoloni, V. Niccolini, L. Donati, D. Prattichizzo. Wearable haptic anklets for gait and freezing improvement in Parkinson's disease: a proof-of-concept study. Neurological Sciences, (0):1-1, 2020.
- G. Salvietti, Z. Iqbal, D. Prattichizzo. Bilateral Haptic Collaboration for Human-Robot Cooperative Tasks. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 5(2):3517-3524, 2020.
- I. Hussain, Z. Iqbal, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo, G. Salvietti. How to 3D-Print Compliant Joints with a Selected Stiffness for Cooperative Underactuated Soft Grippers. In Human-Friendly Robotics 2019. HFR 2019, F. Ferraguti, V. Villani, L. Sabattini, M. Bonfé (eds.), Vol. 12, pp. 139-153, Springer, Cham, 2020.
- M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. On-Line Educational Resources on Robotics: A Review. In Inclusive Robotics for a Better Society. INBOTS 2018. Biosystems & Biorobotics, José L. Pons (ed.), Vol. 25, pp. 141-147, Springer, Cham, 2020.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi, G. Salvietti. Supernumerary Robotic Fingers to Compensate and Augment Human Manipulation Abilities. In Inclusive Robotics for a Better Society. INBOTS 2018. Biosystems & Biorobotics, J. Pons (ed.), Vol. 25, pp. 188-194, Springer, Cham, 2020.
- A. Gafer, D. Heymans, D. Prattichizzo, G. Salvietti. The Quad-Spatula Gripper: A Novel Soft-Rigid Gripper for Food Handling. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Soft Robotics (RoboSoft), Pages 39-45, New Haeven, USA, 2020.
- M. Pozzi, C. Gaudeni, Z. Iqbal, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. Modeling a sensorized soft layer for adding compliance to the environment in robotic manipulation. In Advances in Italian Mechanism Science, To appear, Cham, 2020.
- C. Gaudeni, T. Lisini Baldi, G. M. Achilli, M. Mandala, D. Prattichizzo. Instrumenting Hand-held Surgical Drills With a Pneumatic Sensing Cover for Haptic Feedback. In Proc. of EuroHaptics, Leiden, NL, September 2020.
- K. Katayama, M. Pozzi, Y. Tanaka, K. Minamizawa, D. Prattichizzo. Shared haptic perception for human-robot collaboration. In Proc. of EuroHaptics, To appear, Leiden, NL, September 2020.
- M. Malvezzi, T. Lisini Baldi, A. Villani, F. Ciccarese, D. Prattichizzo. Design, development, and preliminary evaluation of a highly wearable exoskeleton. In Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. in Robot and Human Interactive Communication, To appear, Napoli, IT, September 2020.
- M. Dragusanu, T. Lisini Baldi, Z. Iqbal, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. Design, Development and Control of a Tendon-actuated Exoskeleton for Wrist Rehabilitation and Training. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Paris, FR, June 2020.
- T. Lisini Baldi, N. D'Aurizio, D. Prattichizzo. Hand Guidance Using Grasping Metaphor and Wearable Haptics. In IEEE Haptics Symposium (HAPTICS), [Finalist for the Best Technical Paper Award.], , June 2020.
- G. Pompili, T. Lisini Baldi, D. Barcelli, D. Prattichizzo. Development of a low-cost glove for thumb rehabilitation: design and evaluation. In 1st IEEE International Conference on Human-Machine Systems (ICHMS 2020), To Appear, Rome, Italy, April 2020.
- G. Paolocci, T. Lisini Baldi, D. Barcelli, D. Prattichizzo. Combining Wristband Display and Wearable Haptics for Augmented Reality. In IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces, Pages 632-633, Atlanta, US, March 2020.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Tue Jul 28 19:06:56 2020
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.