- J. Fröhner, G. Salvietti, P. Beckerle, D. Prattichizzo. Can wearable haptic devices foster the embodiment of virtual limbs?. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, (0), 2019.
- M. Malvezzi, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. Evaluation of Grasp Stiffness in Underactuated Compliant Hands Exploiting Environment Constraints. In ROMANSY 22 - Robot Design, Dynamics and Control, pp. 409-416, 2019.
- M. Malvezzi, M.C. Valigi, G. Salvietti, Z. Iqbal, l. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo. Design Criteria for Wearable Robotic Extra-Fingers with Underactuated Modular Structure. In IFToMM ITALY 2018: Advances in Italian Mechanism Science, Vol. 68, pp. 509-517, 2019.
- C. Piazza, M.G. Catalano, M. Bianchi, E. Ricciardi, D. Prattichizzo, S. Haddadin, A.R. Luft, O. Lambercy, R. Gassert, E. Jakubowitz, H. Van Der Kooij, F. Tonis, F. Bonomo, B. de Jonge, T. Ward, K.D. Zhao, M. Santello, A. Bicchi. The SoftPro Project: Synergy-Based Open-Source Technologies for Prosthetics and Rehabilitation. In Wearable Robotics: Challenges and Trends. WeRob 2018. Biosystems & Biorobotics, Vol. 22, pp. 370-374, 2019.
- Maria Pozzi, Monica Malvezzi, Domenico Prattichizzo. MOOC on the Art of Grasping and Manipulation in Robotics: Design Choices and Lessons Learned. In Robotics in Education, Wilfried Lepuschitz, Munir Merdan, Gottfried Koppensteiner, Richard Balogh, David Obdrzalek (eds.), Pages 71-78, Cham, 2019.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Wed Jan 16 18:26:45 2019
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.