Books, Special Issue and Handbook's Chapter
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Otaduy, H. Kajimoto, C. Pacchierotti. IEEE Transactions on Haptics : Special Issue on Wearable and Hand-Held Haptics. IEEE, 2019.
- M. Andreetto, S. Divan, F. Ferrari, D. Fontanelli, L. Palopoli, D. Prattichizzo. Combining Haptic and Bang-Bang Braking Actions for Passive Robotic Walker Path Following. IEEE Transactions on Haptics,, 2019.
- M. Bianchi, G. Salvietti. Editorial: Mapping Human Sensory-Motor Skills for Manipulation onto the Design and Control of Robots. Frontiers in Neurorobotics, 12:27-31, 2019.
- J. Bimbo, E. Turco, M. Ardahani, M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D.Prattichizzo. Exploiting Robot Hand Compliance and Environmental Constraints for Edge Grasps. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, (0), 2019.
- M. Chauhan, N. Deshpande, C. Pacchierotti, L. Meli, D. Prattichizzo, D.G. Caldwell, L.S. Mattos. A robotic microsurgical forceps for transoral laser microsurgery. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, 14(2):321-333, 2019.
- J. Fröhner, G. Salvietti, P. Beckerle, D. Prattichizzo. Can wearable haptic devices foster the embodiment of virtual limbs?. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 12(3):339-349, 2019.
- C. Gaudeni, L. Meli, L. Jones, D. Prattichizzo. Presenting surface features using a haptic ring: A psychophysical study on relocating vibrotactile feedback. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 12(4):428-437, 2019.
- T. Lisini Baldi, F. Farina, A. Garulli, A. Giannitrapani, D. Prattichizzo. Upper Body Pose Estimation Using Wearable Inertial Sensors and Multiplicative Kalman Filter. IEEE Sensors Journal, pages 492-500, 2019.
- M. Malvezzi, Z. Iqbal, M. C. Valigi, M. Pozzi, D.Prattichizzo, G. Salvietti. Design of Multiple Wearable Robotic Extra Fingers for Human Hand Augmentation . Robotics, 8(102):1-21, 2019.
- S. Music, G. Salvietti, P. Budde genannt Dohmann, F. Chinello, D. Prattichizzo, S. Hirche. Human-Robot Team Interaction Through Wearable Haptics for Cooperative Manipulation. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 12(3):350-362, 2019.
- S. Rossi, D. Spada, M. Emanuele, M. Ulivelli, E. Santarnecchi, L. Fadiga, D. Prattichizzo, A. Rossi, D. Perani. Cross-Modal Audiovisual Modulation of Corticospinal Motor Synergies in Professional Piano Players: A TMS Study during Motor Imagery. Neural Plasticity, 2019:1-11, 2019.
- S. Toma, D. Shibata, F. Chinello, D. Prattichizzo, M. Santello. Linear integration of tactile and non-tactile inputs mediates estimation of fingertip relative position. Frontiers in Neuroscience, 13(68):1-12, 2019.
- F. Vigni, E. Knoop, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. The Role of Closed-Loop Hand Control in Handshaking Interactions. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 4(2):878-885, 2019.
- G. Gioioso, M. Pozzi, M. Aurilio, B. Peccerillo, G. Spagnoletti, D. Prattichizzo. Using Wearable Haptics for Thermal Discrimination in Virtual Reality Scenarios. In Haptic Interaction, H. Kajimoto, D. Lee, S-Y. Kim, M. Konyo, K-U. Kyung (eds.), pp. 144-148, Springer Singapore, Singapore, 2019.
- M. Malvezzi, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. Evaluation of Grasp Stiffness in Underactuated Compliant Hands Exploiting Environment Constraints. In ROMANSY 22 - Robot Design, Dynamics and Control, pp. 409-416, 2019.
- M. Malvezzi, M.C. Valigi, G. Salvietti, Z. Iqbal, l. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo. Design Criteria for Wearable Robotic Extra-Fingers with Underactuated Modular Structure. In IFToMM ITALY 2018: Advances in Italian Mechanism Science, Vol. 68, pp. 509-517, 2019.
- C. Piazza, M.G. Catalano, M. Bianchi, E. Ricciardi, D. Prattichizzo, S. Haddadin, A.R. Luft, O. Lambercy, R. Gassert, E. Jakubowitz, H. Van Der Kooij, F. Tonis, F. Bonomo, B. de Jonge, T. Ward, K.D. Zhao, M. Santello, A. Bicchi. The SoftPro Project: Synergy-Based Open-Source Technologies for Prosthetics and Rehabilitation. In Wearable Robotics: Challenges and Trends. WeRob 2018. Biosystems & Biorobotics, Vol. 22, pp. 370-374, 2019.
- G. Paolocci, T Lisini Baldi, D. Prattichizzo. Human Rendezvous via Haptic Suggestion. In Haptic Interaction. AsiaHaptics 2018. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, H. Kajimoto, D. Lee, S-Y. Kim, M. Konyo, K-U. Kyung (eds.), pp. 262-267, Springer Singapore, May 2019.
- M. Pozzi, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. MOOC on the Art of Grasping and Manipulation in Robotics: Design Choices and Lessons Learned. In Robotics in Education, Wilfried Lepuschitz, Munir Merdan, Gottfried Koppensteiner, Richard Balogh, David Obdrzalek (eds.), Pages 71-78, Cham, 2019.
- A. Naceri, D. Mazzanti, J. Bimbo, D. Prattichizzo, D. Caldwell, L. Mattos, N. Deshpande. Towards a Virtual Reality Interface for Remote Robotic Teleoperation. In 2019 19th International Conference on Advanced Robotics (ICAR), Pages 284-289, Belo Horizonte, Brazil, December 2019.
- J. Bimbo, C. Pacchierotti, N. Tsagarakis, D. Prattichizzo. Collision detection and isolation on a robot using joint torque sensing. In 2019 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Pages 7604-7609, Macau, China, November 2019.
- S. Music, D. Prattichizzo, S. Hirche. Human-Robot Interaction through Fingertip Haptic Devices for Cooperative Manipulation Tasks. In The 28th IEEE International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (RO-MAN 2019), Pages 1-7, New Delhi, India, October 2019.
- Leonardo Franco, Gionata Salvietti, Domenico Prattichizzo. Command Acknowledge through Tactile Feedback Improves the Usability of an EMG-based Interface for the Frontalis Muscle. In IEEE World Haptics Conference 2019, Pages 574-579, Tokyo, Japan, July 2019.
- C. Gaudeni, D. Prattichizzo. A Mathematical Model of the Pneumatic Force Sensor for Robot-assisted Surgery. In IEEE World Haptics Conference 2019, Pages 598-603, Tokyo, Japan, July 2019.
- G. Salvietti, Z. Iqbal, M. Malvezzi, T. Eslami, D. Prattichizzo. Soft Hands with Embodied Constraints: The Soft ScoopGripper. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Pages 2758-2764, Montreal, Canada, May 2019.
- I. Hussain, M. Anwar, M. Z. Iqbal, R. Muthusamy, M. Malvezzi, L. Seneviratne, D. Gan, F. Renda, D. Prattichizzo. Design and Prototype of Supernumerary Robotic Finger (SRF) Inspired by Fin Ray Effect for Patients Suffering from Sensorimotor Hand Impairment. In 2019 2nd IEEE International Conference on Soft Robotics (RoboSoft), Pages 398-403, Seoul, Korea (South), April 2019.
- T. Lisini Baldi, D. Prattichizzo. Wearable Haptics for Human Guidance in Structured and Unstructured Environments. Automatica.it, Ancona, Italy, 2019.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Mon Sep 20 15:01:53 2021
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.