- M. Andreetto, S. Divan, F. Ferrari, D. Fontanelli, L. Palopoli, D. Prattichizzo. Combining Haptic and Bang-Bang Braking Actions for Passive Robotic Walker Path Following. IEEE Transactions on Haptics,, 2019.
- M. Bianchi, G. Salvietti. Editorial: Mapping Human Sensory-Motor Skills for Manipulation onto the Design and Control of Robots. Frontiers in Neurorobotics, 12:27-31, 2019.
- M. Chauhan, N. Deshpande, C. Pacchierotti, L. Meli, D. Prattichizzo, D.G. Caldwell, L.S. Mattos. A robotic microsurgical forceps for transoral laser microsurgery. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, 14(2):321-333, 2019.
- J. Fröhner, G. Salvietti, P. Beckerle, D. Prattichizzo. Can wearable haptic devices foster the embodiment of virtual limbs?. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, (0), 2019.
- Selma Music, Gionata Salvietti, Pablo Budde genannt Dohmann, Francesco Chinello, Domenico Prattichizzo, Sandra Hirche. Human-Robot Team Interaction Through Wearable Haptics for Cooperative Manipulation. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 2019.
- S. Rossi, D. Spada, M. Emanuele, M. Ulivelli, E. Santarnecchi, L. Fadiga, D. Prattichizzo, A. Rossi, D. Perani. Cross-Modal Audiovisual Modulation of Corticospinal Motor Synergies in Professional Piano Players: A TMS Study during Motor Imagery. Neural Plasticity, 2019:1-11, 2019.
- S. Toma, D. Shibata, F. Chinello, D. Prattichizzo, M. Santello. Linear integration of tactile and non-tactile inputs mediates estimation of fingertip relative position. Frontiers in Neuroscience, 13(68):1-12, 2019.
- F. Vigni, E. Knoop, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. The Role of Closed-Loop Hand Control in Handshaking Interactions. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 4(2):878-885, 2019.
- G. Gioioso, M. Pozzi, M. Aurilio, B. Peccerillo, G. Spagnoletti, D. Prattichizzo. Using Wearable Haptics for Thermal Discrimination in Virtual Reality Scenarios. In Haptic Interaction, H. Kajimoto, D. Lee, S-Y. Kim, M. Konyo, K-U. Kyung (eds.), pp. 144-148, Springer Singapore, Singapore, 2019.
- M. Malvezzi, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. Evaluation of Grasp Stiffness in Underactuated Compliant Hands Exploiting Environment Constraints. In ROMANSY 22 - Robot Design, Dynamics and Control, pp. 409-416, 2019.
- M. Malvezzi, M.C. Valigi, G. Salvietti, Z. Iqbal, l. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo. Design Criteria for Wearable Robotic Extra-Fingers with Underactuated Modular Structure. In IFToMM ITALY 2018: Advances in Italian Mechanism Science, Vol. 68, pp. 509-517, 2019.
- C. Piazza, M.G. Catalano, M. Bianchi, E. Ricciardi, D. Prattichizzo, S. Haddadin, A.R. Luft, O. Lambercy, R. Gassert, E. Jakubowitz, H. Van Der Kooij, F. Tonis, F. Bonomo, B. de Jonge, T. Ward, K.D. Zhao, M. Santello, A. Bicchi. The SoftPro Project: Synergy-Based Open-Source Technologies for Prosthetics and Rehabilitation. In Wearable Robotics: Challenges and Trends. WeRob 2018. Biosystems & Biorobotics, Vol. 22, pp. 370-374, 2019.
- G. Paolocci, T Lisini Baldi, D. Prattichizzo. Human Rendezvous via Haptic Suggestion. In Haptic Interaction. AsiaHaptics 2018. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, H. Kajimoto, D. Lee, S-Y. Kim, M. Konyo, K-U. Kyung (eds.), pp. 262-267, Springer Singapore, May 2019.
- Maria Pozzi, Monica Malvezzi, Domenico Prattichizzo. MOOC on the Art of Grasping and Manipulation in Robotics: Design Choices and Lessons Learned. In Robotics in Education, Wilfried Lepuschitz, Munir Merdan, Gottfried Koppensteiner, Richard Balogh, David Obdrzalek (eds.), Pages 71-78, Cham, 2019.
- Leonardo Franco, Gionata Salvietti, Domenico Prattichizzo. Command Acknowledge through Tactile Feedback Improves the Usability of an EMG-based Interface for the Frontalis Muscle. In IEEE World Haptics Conference 2019, In press, Tokyo, Japan, July 2019.
- C. Gaudeni, D. Prattichizzo. A Mathematical Model of the Pneumatic Force Sensor for Robot-assisted Surgery. In IEEE World Haptics Conference 2019, In press, Tokyo, Japan, July 2019.
- G. Salvietti, Z. Iqbal, M. Malvezzi, T. Eslami, D. Prattichizzo. Soft Hands with Embodied Constraints: The Soft ScoopGripper. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Montreal, Canada, May 2019.
- I. Hussain, M. Anwar, M. Z. Iqbal, R. Muthusamy, M. Malvezzi, L. Seneviratne, D. Gan, F. Renda, D. Prattichizzo. Design and Prototype of Supernumerary Robotic Finger (SRF) Inspired by Fin Ray Effect for Patients Suffering from Sensorimotor Hand Impairment. In 2019 2nd IEEE International Conference on Soft Robotics (RoboSoft), Pages 398-403, Seoul, Korea (South), April 2019.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Wed Jul 17 16:34:36 2019
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.