- P. Beckerle, M. Bianchi, C. Castellini, G. Salvietti. Mechatronic Designs for a Robotic Hand to Explore Human Body Experience and Sensory-Motor Skills: a Delphi Study. Advanced Robotics, 32:670-680, 2018.
- A. Casalino, C. Messeri, M. Pozzi, A. M. Zanchettin, P. Rocco, D. Prattichizzo. Operator awareness in human-robot collaboration through wearable vibrotactile feedback. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, (0):1-1, 2018.
- I. Hussain, F. Renda, M. I. Zubair, M. Malvezzi, G. Salvietti, L. Seneviratne, D. Gan, D. Prattichizzo. Modeling and Prototyping of an Underactuated Gripper Exploiting Joint Compliance and Modularity. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, In press, 2018.
- T. Lisini Baldi, S. Scheggi, M. Aggravi, D. Prattichizzo. Haptic Guidance in Dynamic Environments Using Optimal Reciprocal Collision Avoidance. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(1):265-272, 2018.
- L. Meli, C. Pacchierotti, G. Salvietti, F. Chinello, M. Maisto, A. De Luca, D. Prattichizzo. Combining wearable finger haptics and Augmented Reality: User evaluation using an external camera and the Microsoft HoloLens. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, In press, 2018.
- L. Meli, I. Hussain, M. Aurilio, M. Malvezzi, Marcia K. O’Malley, D. Prattichizzo. The hBracelet: a wearable haptic device for the distributed mechanotactile stimulation of the upper limb. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(3):2198-2205, 2018.
- G. Salvietti. Replicating Human Hand Synergies onto Robotic Hands: a Review on Software and Hardware Strategies. Frontiers in Neurorobotics, 12:27-31, 2018.
- V. Ruiz Garate, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo, N. Tsagarakis, A. Ajoudani. Grasp Stiffness Control in Robotic Hands through Coordinated Optimization of Pose and Joint Stiffness. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(4):3952-3959, October 2018.
- M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, J. Bimbo, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. The Closure Signature: A Functional Approach to Model Underactuated Compliant Robotic Hands. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(3):2206-2213, July 2018.
- V. Ruiz Garate, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo, Arash A.. A Bio-Inspired Grasp Stiffness Control for Robotic Hands. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, 5, July 2018.
- F. Chinello, C. Pacchierotti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. A novel 3RRS wearable fingertip cutaneous device for virtual interaction. In Haptic Interaction: Science, Engineering and Design. AsiaHaptics 2016. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, S. Hasegawa, M. Konyo, K. Kyung, T. Nojima, H. Kajimoto (eds.), Vol. 432, pp. 63-65, This work has been awarded with the ``Asia Haptics Silver Award''. Chiba, Japan, 2018.
- I. Hussain, G. Spagnoletti, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. An EMG Interface for the Control of Motion and Compliance of a Supernumerary Robotic Finger. In Peripheral Nervous System-Machine Interfaces, pp. 102-114, Frontiers Media SA, 2018.
- I. Hussain, G. Spagnoletti, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. A wearable haptic ring for the control of extra robotic fingers. In Haptic Interaction: Science, Engineering and Design. AsiaHaptics 2016. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, S. Hasegawa, M. Konyo, K. Kyung, T. Nojima, H. Kajimoto (eds.), Vol. 432, pp. 323-325, 2018.
- M. Malvezzi, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. Evaluation of Grasp Stiffness in Underactuated Compliant Hands Exploiting Environment Constraints. In ROMANSY 22 - Robot Design, Dynamics and Control, 2018. download
- L. Masia, I. Hussain, M. Xiloyannis, C. Pacchierotti, L. Cappello, M. Malvezzi, G. Spagnoletti, C.W. Antuvan, D.B. Khanh, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo. In Wearable Exoskeleton Systems: Design, control and applications, pp. 219-254, Control, Robotics and Sensors, Institution of Engineering and Technology, 2018.
- G. Salvietti, I. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo. The Robotic Sixth Finger: A Wearable Compensatory Tool to Regain Grasping Capabilities in Paretic Hands. In Robotics Research, Vol. 2, pp. 423-437, Springer, 2018.
- S. Price, K. L. Mackley, C. Jewitt, G. Huisman, B. Petreca, N. Berthouze, D. Prattichizzo, V. Hayward. Reshaping Touch Communication: An Interdisciplinary Research Agenda. In CHI EA '18 Extended Abstracts of the 2018 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, Volume W17, Pages 1-8, Montreal, Canada, 2018.
- G. Salvietti, Z. Iqbal, I Hussain, D. Malvezzi, M. Prattichizzo. The Co-Gripper: a Wireless Cooperative Gripper for Safe Human Robot Interaction. In Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Intelligent Robots and Systems, Madrid, Spain, 2018.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D. Prattichizzo. Human Guidance: Suggesting Walking Pace Under Manual and Cognitive Load. In Proc. of EuroHaptics, In press, Pisa, Italy, June 2018.
- M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, J. Bimbo, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. The Closure Signature: a Functional Approach to Model Underactuated Compliant Robotic Hands. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, In press, Brisbane, Australia, May 2018.
- M. Pozzi, E. Miguel, R. Deimel, M. Malvezzi, B. Bickel, O. Brock, D. Prattichizzo. Efficient FEM-Based Simulation of Soft Robots Modeled as Kinematic Chains. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, In press, May 2018.
- G. Spagnoletti, L. Meli, T. Lisini Baldi, G. Gioioso, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Rendering of Pressure and Textures Using Wearable Haptics in Immersive VR Environments. In IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces, In press, Reutlingen, Germany, March 2018.
- T. Lisini Baldi. Human Guidance: Methods, Technologies, and Experiments. PhD Thesis University of Siena, April 2018.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Mon Aug 20 11:01:48 2018
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.