- P. Beckerle, M. Bianchi, C. Castellini, G. Salvietti. Mechatronic Designs for a Robotic Hand to Explore Human Body Experience and Sensory-Motor Skills: a Delphi Study. Advanced Robotics,, 2018.
- I. Hussain, F. Renda, M. I. Zubair, M. Malvezzi, G. Salvietti, L. Seneviratne, D. Gan, D. Prattichizzo. Modeling and Prototyping of an Underactuated Gripper Exploiting Joint Compliance and Modularity. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, In press, 2018.
- T. Lisini Baldi, S. Scheggi, M. Aggravi, D. Prattichizzo. Haptic Guidance in Dynamic Environments Using Optimal Reciprocal Collision Avoidance. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(1):265-272, 2018.
- L. Meli, I. Hussain, M. Aurilio, M. Malvezzi, Marcia K. O’Malley, D. Prattichizzo. The hBracelet: a wearable haptic device for the distributed mechanotactile stimulation of the upper limb. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(3):2198-2205, 2018.
- G. Salvietti. Replicating Human Hand Synergies onto Robotic Hands: a Review on Software and Hardware Strategies. Frontiers in Neurorobotics,, 2018.
- M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, J. Bimbo, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. The Closure Signature: A Functional Approach to Model Underactuated Compliant Robotic Hands. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(3):2206-2213, July 2018.
- F. Chinello, C. Pacchierotti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. A novel 3RRS wearable fingertip cutaneous device for virtual interaction. In Haptic Interaction: Science, Engineering and Design. AsiaHaptics 2016. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, S. Hasegawa, M. Konyo, K. Kyung, T. Nojima, H. Kajimoto (eds.), Vol. 432, pp. 63-65, This work has been awarded with the ``Asia Haptics Silver Award''. Chiba, Japan, 2018.
- I. Hussain, G. Spagnoletti, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. An EMG Interface for the Control of Motion and Compliance of a Supernumerary Robotic Finger. In Peripheral Nervous System-Machine Interfaces, pp. 102-114, Frontiers Media SA, 2018.
- I. Hussain, G. Spagnoletti, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. A wearable haptic ring for the control of extra robotic fingers. In Haptic Interaction: Science, Engineering and Design. AsiaHaptics 2016. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, S. Hasegawa, M. Konyo, K. Kyung, T. Nojima, H. Kajimoto (eds.), Vol. 432, pp. 323-325, 2018.
- M. Malvezzi, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. Evaluation of Grasp Stiffness in Underactuated Compliant Hands Exploiting Environment Constraints. In ROMANSY 22 - Robot Design, Dynamics and Control, 2018. download
- G. Salvietti, I. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo. The Robotic Sixth Finger: A Wearable Compensatory Tool to Regain Grasping Capabilities in Paretic Hands. In Robotics Research, Vol. 2, pp. 423-437, Springer, 2018.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D. Prattichizzo. Human Guidance: Suggesting Walking Pace Under Manual and Cognitive Load. In Proc. of EuroHaptics, In press, Pisa, Italy, June 2018.
- M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, J. Bimbo, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. The Closure Signature: a Functional Approach to Model Underactuated Compliant Robotic Hands. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, In press, Brisbane, Australia, May 2018.
- M. Pozzi, E. Miguel, R. Deimel, M. Malvezzi, B. Bickel, O. Brock, D. Prattichizzo. Efficient FEM-Based Simulation of Soft Robots Modeled as Kinematic Chains. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, May 2018.
- G. Spagnoletti, L. Meli, T. Lisini Baldi, G. Gioioso, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Rendering of Pressure and Textures Using Wearable Haptics in Immersive VR Environments. In IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces, In press, Reutlingen, Germany, March 2018.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Mon Jun 25 12:59:22 2018
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.