- L. Meli, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Experimental evaluation of magnified haptic feedback for robot-assisted needle insertion and palpation. International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery, In press, 2017.
- C. Pacchierotti, F. Ongaro, F. van den Brink, C. Yoon, D. Prattichizzo, D.H. Gracias, S. Misra. Steering and control of miniaturized untethered soft magnetic grippers with haptic assistance. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering. In Press, 2017.
- G. Salvietti, L. Meli, G. Gioioso, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Multi-Contact Bilateral Telemanipulation with Kinematic Asymmetries. IEEE/ASME Transaction on Mechatronics, 22(1):445-456, 2017.
- G. Salvietti, I. Hussain, D. Cioncoloni, S. Taddei, S. Rossi, D. Prattichizzo. Compensating Hand Function in Chronic Stroke Patients Through the Robotic Sixth Finger. Transaction on Neural System and Rehabilitation Engineering, 25(2):142-150, 2017.
- M. Pozzi, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. On Grasp Quality Measures: Grasp Robustness and Contact Force Distribution in Underactuated and Compliant Robotic Hands. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2(1):329-336, January 2017.
- Irfan Hussain, Gionata Salvietti, Giovanni Spagnoletti, David Cioncoloni, Simone Rossi, Domenico Prattichizzo. A Soft Robotic Extra-Finger and Arm Support to Recover Grasp Capabilities in Chronic Stroke Patients. In Wearable Robotics: Challenges and Trends: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Wearable Robotics, WeRob2016, October 18-21, 2016, Segovia, Spain, Jose Gonzalez-Vargas, Jaime Ibanez, Jose L. Contreras-Vidal, Herman van der Kooij, Jose Luis Pons (eds.), pp. 57-61, Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2017. download
- I. Hussain, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. On the Role of Stiffness Design for Fingertip Trajectories of Underactuated Modular Soft Hands. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, In press, Singapore, 2017.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Thu Mar 16 15:37:50 2017
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.