- P. Beckerle, G. Salvietti, R. Unal, D. Prattichizzo, S. Rossi, C. Castellini, S. Hirche, S. Ben Amor, H. Endo, M. Mastrogiovanni, F. Ciocarlie, B. Argall, M. Bianchi. A Human-Robot Interaction Perspective on Assistive and Rehabilitation Robotics. Frontiers in Neurorobotics, In press,, 2017. download
- F. Farina, D. Fontanelli, A. Garulli, A. Giannitrapani, D. Prattichizzo. Walking ahead: The headed social force model. PLoS ONE, 12(1), 2017.
- Irfan Hussain, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Gionata Salvietti, Domenico Prattichizzo. Towards wearable supernumerary robotic fingers to compensate the missing grasping abilities in hemiparetic upper limb. International Journal of Robotics Research, In press,, 2017.
- Irfan Hussain, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Gionata Salvietti, Domenico Prattichizzo. Supernumerary robotic finger and mobile arm support: from grasp compensation to hemiparetic upper limb rehabilitation. Robotics and Autonomous System, 93:1-12, 2017.
- T. Lisini Baldi, S. Scheggi, L. Meli, M. Mohammadi, D. Prattichizzo. GESTO: a Glove for Enhanced Sensing and Touching Based on Inertial and Magnetic Sensors for Hand Tracking and Cutaneous Force Feedback. IEEE Trans. on Human-Machine Systems, In press,, 2017.
- M. Maisto, C. Pacchierotti, F. Chinello, G. Salvietti, A. De Luca, D. Prattichizzo. Evaluation of wearable haptic systems for the fingers in Augmented Reality applications. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, In Press,, 2017.
- L. Meli, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Experimental evaluation of magnified haptic feedback for robot-assisted needle insertion and palpation. International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery, In press, 2017.
- C. Pacchierotti, S. Sinclair, M. Solazzi, A. Frisoli, V. Hayward, D. Prattichizzo. Wearable haptic systems for the fingertip and the hand: taxonomy, review, and perspectives. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, In press, 2017.
- C. Pacchierotti, F. Ongaro, F. van den Brink, C. Yoon, D. Prattichizzo, D.H. Gracias, S. Misra. Steering and control of miniaturized untethered soft magnetic grippers with haptic assistance. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering. In Press, 2017.
- G. Salvietti, L. Meli, G. Gioioso, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Multi-Contact Bilateral Telemanipulation with Kinematic Asymmetries. IEEE/ASME Transaction on Mechatronics, 22(1):445-456, 2017.
- G. Salvietti, I. Hussain, D. Cioncoloni, S. Taddei, S. Rossi, D. Prattichizzo. Compensating Hand Function in Chronic Stroke Patients Through the Robotic Sixth Finger. Transaction on Neural System and Rehabilitation Engineering, 25(2):142-150, 2017.
- M. Pozzi, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. On Grasp Quality Measures: Grasp Robustness and Contact Force Distribution in Underactuated and Compliant Robotic Hands. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2(1):329-336, January 2017.
- Irfan Hussain, Gionata Salvietti, Giovanni Spagnoletti, David Cioncoloni, Simone Rossi, Domenico Prattichizzo. A Soft Robotic Extra-Finger and Arm Support to Recover Grasp Capabilities in Chronic Stroke Patients. In Wearable Robotics: Challenges and Trends: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Wearable Robotics, WeRob2016, October 18-21, 2016, Segovia, Spain, pp. 57-61, Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2017. download
- O. A. Moreno, J. Bimbo, C. Pacchierotti, G. Bianchini, D. Prattichizzo. Optimizing damping factors in a 3DoF passive two-layer approach for bilateral telemanipulation. In Short Paper at IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Munich, Germany, 2017.
- M. Chauhan, N. Deshpande, G. Barresi, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo, D. G. Caldwell, L. Mattos. Design and control of a novel robotic microsurgical forceps for Transoral Laser Microsurgery. In Proc. IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, Munich, Germany, 2017.
- G. Gioioso, G. Spagnoletti, L. Meli, T. Lisini Baldi, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Interacting with the virtual reality: rendering of pressure, textures, and making/break contact sensations via fingertip wearable haptic devices. In Short Paper at IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Munich, Germany, 2017.
- I. Hussain, L. Meli, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. A soft robotic supernumerary finger and a wearable cutaneous finger interface to compensate the missing grasping capabilities in chronic stroke patients. In Proc. IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), In press, Munich, 2017.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Spagnoletti, M. Dragusanu, D. Prattichizzo. Design of a Wearable Interface for Lightweight Robotic Arm for People with Mobility Impairments. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Rehabilitation Robotics, London, UK, 2017.
- I. Hussain, G. Santanecchi, A. Leo, E. Ricciardi, S. Rossi, D. Prattichizzo. A magnetic compatible supernumerary robotic finger for functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) acquisitions: device description and preliminary results. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Rehabilitation Robotics, In press, London, July 2017.
- I. Hussain, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. On the Role of Stiffness Design for Fingertip Trajectories of Underactuated Modular Soft Hands. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, In press, Singapore, May 2017.
- Irfan Hussain, Leonardo Meli, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Guido Gioioso, Domenico Prattichizzo. The Sixth Finger for compensating hand functions. Innovation Competition on WearRAcon17, Phoenix, USA, 2017. download
- I. Spagnoletti, G. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo. A wearable EMG controlled supernumerary robotic finger for grasp compensation of chronic stroke patients. Rehab week, London, 2017.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Fri May 19 16:45:28 2017
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.