Books, Special Issue and Handbook's Chapter
- G. Chesi, K. Hashimoto, D. Prattichizzo (Editors). Special Issue on Visual Servoing. Elsevier, Mechatronics, 2012.
- K. Kim, M. Barni, D. Prattichizzo, H. Z. Tan. Visuohaptic Discrimination of 3D Gross Shape. Seeing and Perceiving, 25:351-365, 2012.
- G.L. Mariottini, S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. An Accurate and Robust Visual-Compass Algorithm for Robot-mounted Omnidirectional Cameras. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Elsevier, 60(9):1179-1190, 2012.
- G.L. Mariottini, S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. Planar Mirrors for Image-based Robot Localization and 3-D Reconstruction. Mechatronics, Special Issue on Visual Servoing, Elsevier, 22:398-409, 2012.
- D. Prattichizzo, C. Pacchierotti, G. Rosati. Cutaneous force feedback as a sensory subtraction technique in haptics. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 5(4):289-300, 2012.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi, M. Gabiccini, A. Bicchi. On the manipulability ellipsoids of underactuated robotic hands with compliance. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Elsevier, Autonomous Grasping, 60(3):337-346, 2012.
- L. Consolini, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Tosques. On a class of hierarchical formations of unicycles and their internal dynamics. Automatic Control, IEEE Transactions on, pages 845-859, April 2012.
- C. Pacchierotti, F. Chinello, M. Malvezzi, L. Meli, D. Prattichizzo. Two finger grasping simulation with cutaneous and kinesthetic force feedback. In Haptics: Perception, Devices, Mobility, and Communication, P. Isokoski, J. Springare (eds.), Vol. 7282, pp. 373-382, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, 2012.
- F. Chinello, M. Malvezzi, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. A three DoFs wearable tactile display for exploration and manipulation of virtual objects. In Proc. IEEE Haptics Symposium (HAPTICS), Pages 71-76, Vancouver, Canada, 2012.
- C. Pacchierotti, F. Chinello, D. Prattichizzo. Cutaneous device for teleoperated needle insertion. In Proc. IEEE RAS EMBS Int. Conf. on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob), Pages 32-37, Rome, Italy, 2012.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi, M. Aggravi, T. Wimbock. Object motion-decoupled internal force control for a compliant multifingered hand. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Pages 1508-1513, St. Paul, MN, USA, 2012.
- G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. On the Simulation of Soft Finger Contact Model with Rolling in Haptics. In Proc. Int. Conf. on Multibody System Dynamics, Stuttgart, Germany, 2012.
- F. Sanfilippo, G. Salvietti, H. Zhang, H. P. Hildre, D. Prattichizzo. Efficient Modular Grasping: an Iterative Approach. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics, Pages 1281-1286, Rome, Italy, 2012.
- S. Scheggi, F. Chinello, D. Prattichizzo. Vibrotactile haptic feedback for human-robot interaction in leader-follower tasks. In Proc. ACM Int. Conf. on PErvasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments, PETRA '12, Pages 1-4, 2012.
- S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. Mixed human-robot formation control with vibrotactile haptic feedback. IEEE ICRA 2012 Workshop on Haptic Teleoperation of Mobile Robots: Theory, Applications and Perspectives, 2012.
- G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo, M. Niccolini, T. Ranzani, M. Menciassi. A task priority approach for modular robots in minimally invasive surgery, ICRA Workshop ``Modular Surgical Robotics: how can we make it possible?''. May 2012.
- G. Salvietti. An Object-based Approach to Map Human Hand Synergies onto Robotic Hands with Dissimilar Kinematic. PhD Thesis University of Siena, November 2012.
- S. Scheggi. Motion estimation algorithms for catadioptric cameras. PhD Thesis University of Siena, October 2012.
- I. Hussain. Control system based test bench for automotive electric motor testing vehicle body applications. Master's thesis Centro Ricerche Fiat (CRF), Politecnico di Torino, Italy, July 2012.
- L. Meli. A novel approach for two fingers grasping devices with cutaneous and kinesthetic force feedback. Master's thesis, University of Siena, July 2012.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Thu May 17 23:34:06 2018
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.