- D. De Lorenzo, E. De Momi, R. Manganelli, I. Dyagilev, A. Formaglio, D. Prattichizzo, M. Shoham, G. Ferrigno. Force feedback in a piezoelectric linear actuator for neurosurgery. The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery, 7(3):268-275, 2011.
- M. Gabiccini, A. Bicchi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. On the role of hand synergies in the optimal choice of grasping forces. Autonomous Robots, Springer, 31:235-252, 2011.
- F. Morbidi, F. Bullo, D. Prattichizzo. Visibility Maintenance via Controlled Invariance for Leader-Follower Vehicle Formations. Automatica, 47(5):1060-1067, 2011.
- F. Chinello, S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. KUKA Control Toolbox. Motion control of robot manipulators with MATLAB. Robotics Automation Magazine, IEEE, 18(4):69-79, December 2011.
- V. Frati, D. Prattichizzo. Using Kinect for hand tracking and rendering in wearable haptics. In Proc. World Haptics Conference (WHC), 2011 IEEE, Pages 317-321, Instambul, Turkey, 2011.
- C. Pacchierotti, G. Rosati, D. Petroni, D. Prattichizzo. Sensory subtraction and active constraints for teleoperation. In Proc. Automatica.it, Pisa, Italy, 2011.
- M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Internal force control with no object motion in compliant robotic grasps. In Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2011 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, Pages 1008-1014, September 2011.
- G. Gioioso, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Mapping synergies from human to robotic hands with dissimilar kinematics: an approach in the object domain - Automatica.it 2011, Oral presentation, Finalist best oral presentation. September 2011.
- G. Salvietti, S. Scheggi, A. Ramos, D. Prattichizzo. Can Haptic Wearable Devices Enhance the User Interaction with Augmented Reality Scenarios?, SIDRA 2011 Poster. September 2011.
- G. Gioioso, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Mapping synergies from human to robotic hands with dissimilar kinematics: an object based approach. IEEE ICRA 2011 Workshop on Manipulation Under Uncertainty, Shanghai, China, May 2011.
- C. Pacchierotti. Tactile feedback as a sensory subtraction technique in haptics for needle insertion. Master's thesis, University of Siena, September 2011.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Thu Mar 16 15:37:50 2017
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.