Books, Special Issue and Handbook's Chapter
- D. Prattichizzo, S. Rossi (Editors). Special Issue on Robotics and Neuroscience. Editorial of the special issue, Elsevier, Brain Research Bullettin, 2008.
- D. Prattichizzo, J. Trinkle. Grasping. [This Handbook was honored by Association of American Publisher with the prestigious PROSE Award for Excellence in Physical Sciences and Mathematics. The Handbook was also the winner in the subcategory Engineering and Technology.], Springer Handbook on Robotics, B. Siciliano and O. Kathib, Springer, 2008.
- G. Baud-Bovy, D. Prattichizzo, S. Rossi. Contact forces evoked by transcranial magnetic stimulation of the motor cortex in a multi-finger grasp. Brain Research Bullettin, Special Issue on Robotics and Neuroscience, 75(6):723-736, 2008.
- G.L. Mariottini, D. Prattichizzo. Image-based Visual Servoing with Central Catadioptric Camera. International Journal of Robotics Research, 27:41-57, 2008.
- F. Morbidi, A. Garulli, D. Prattichizzo, C. Rizzo, S. Rossi. Application of Kalman filter to remove TMS-induced artifacts from EEG recordings. IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, 16(6):1360-1366, November 2008.
- D. Prattichizzo, L. Ntogramatzidis, G. Marro. A new approach to the cheap LQ regulator exploiting the geometric properties of the Hamiltonian system. Automatica, 44(11):2834-2839, November 2008.
- A. Formaglio, D. Prattichizzo, F. Barbagli, A. Giannitrapani. Dynamic performance of mobile haptic interfaces. IEEE Trans. on Robotics, 24(3):559-575, June 2008.
- L. Consolini, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Tosques. Leader-Follower Formation Control of Nonholonomic Mobile Robots with Input Constraints. Automatica, 44(5):1343-1349, May 2008.
- F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. Sliding mode formation tracking control of a tractor and trailer-car system. In Robotics: Science and Systems III, W. Burgard, O.Brock, C. Stachniss (eds.), pp. 126-133, MIT Press, 2008.
- G.L. Mariottini, S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. A Robust Uncalibrated Visual Compass Algorithm from Paracatadioptric Line Images. In Proc. First Workshop on Omnidirectional Robot Vision, E. Menegatti, T. Pajdla (eds.), pp. 242-255, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag, November 2008.
- M. de Pascale, S. Mulatto, D. Prattichizzo. Bringing Haptics to Second Life for Visually Impaired People. In Eurohaptics 2008, M. Ferre (ed.), Vol. 5024, pp. 896-905, lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Verlag, Madrid, Spain, June 2008.
- A. Formaglio, M. Fei, S. Mulatto, M. de Pascale, D. Prattichizzo. Autocalibrated gravity compensation for 3 DoF impedance haptic devices. In Eurohaptics 2008, M. Ferre (ed.), Vol. 5024, pp. 43-52, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Verlag, Madrid, Spain, June 2008.
- G. Bianchini, M. Orlandesi, D. Prattichizzo. An LMI Framework for Analysis and Design of Multi-dimensional Haptic Systems. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, 2008.
- M. de Pascale, S. Mulatto, D. Prattichizzo. Bringing haptics to second life. In Proc. of the Workshop on Haptic in Ambient Systems, Quebec City, 2008.
- F. Morbidi, F. Bullo, D. Prattichizzo. On leader-follower visibility maintenance via controlled invariance for Dubins-like vehicles. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, 2008.
- F. Morbidi, G.L. Mariottini, D. Prattichizzo. Vision-based range estimation via Immersion and Invariance for robot formation control. In IEEE 2008 Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2008.
- M. Casini, F. Chinello, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. RACT: a Remote Lab for Robotics Experiments. In Proc. 17th IFAC World Congress, Pages 8153-8158, Seul, South Korea, July 2008.
- G. Bianchini, M. Orlandesi, D. Prattichizzo. Stability Analysis and Design of Multi-dimensional Haptic Systems. In IEEE Haptic Symposium, Reno, Nevada, USA, March 2008.
- S. Belloni. An algebraic approach to underactuated haptics. Master's thesis UniversitÓ di Siena, April 2008.
- A. Formaglio. Haptic simulation of manipulation tasks in large Virtual Reality environment. Master's thesis UniversitÓ di Siena, February 2008.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Mon Sep 20 15:01:53 2021
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.