Books, Special Issue and Handbook's Chapter
- F. Barbagli, D. Prattichizzo, J.K. Salisbury. Multi-Point Physical Interaction with Real and Virtual Objects. STAR, Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics, Springer Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 2005.
- M. Casini, A. Garulli, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. Remote identification and control experiments on a DC motor. IEEE Learning Technology Newsletters, Electronic Journal, 7(3):36-39, 2005.
- G.L. Mariottini, D. Prattichizzo. EGT for Multiple View Geometry and Visual Servoing. Robotics and Vision with Pinhole and Panoramic Cameras. IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, Special Issue on Software Packages for Vision-Based Control of Motion, 12(4):26-39, December 2005.
- F. Barbagli, D. Prattichizzo, K. Salisbury. A Multirate approach to haptic interaction with deformable objects single and multipoint contacts. International Journal of Robotics Research, 24(9):703-715, September 2005.
- A. Rufa, G.L. Mariottini, D. Prattichizzo, D. Alessandrini, A. Vicino, A. Federico. Video-based eye tracking: our experience with advanced stimuli design for eye tracking software. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1039:575-580, March 2005.
- M. Casini, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. A student control competition through a remote robotics lab. IEEE Control System Magazine, 25(1):56-59, February 2005.
- A. Caiti, A. Garulli, F. Livide, D. Prattichizzo. Localization of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles by Floating Acoustic Buoys: A Set-Membership Approach. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 30(1):140-152, January 2005.
Academic Journals (National audience)
- D. Prattichizzo, M. de Pascale, A. Formaglio. Robotica e medicina: studi e ricerche sull'interazione tattile presso l'UniversitÓ di Siena. info@teoresi, pages 3-4, December 2005.
- F. Barbagli, D. Prattichizzo, K. Salisbury. Multi-contact Haptic Interaction with Deformable Objects: A Multi-rate Approach. In Robotics Research, 10.1007/11008941$\_$50, P. Dario, R. Chatila (eds.), 10.1007/11008941$\_$50, Vol. 15, pp. 466-478, Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics, Springer Berlin / Heidelberg, 2005.
- G. Baud-Bovy, D. Prattichizzo, N. Brogi. Does torque minimization yield a stable human grasp?. In Multi-Point Physical Interaction with Real and Virtual Objects, F. Barbagli, D. Prattichizzo, K. Salisbury (eds.), Vol. 18, pp. 21-40, STAR, Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics, Springer, 2005.
- G.L. Mariottini, E. Alunno, J. Piazzi, D. Prattichizzo. Visual servoing with central catadioptric cameras. In Current Trends in Nonlinear Systems and Control: In Honor of Petar Kokotovic and Turi Nicosia, Laura Menini, Luca Zaccarian, Chaouki T. Abdallah (eds.), pp. 309-325, Birkhauser, Boston Massachusetts, 2005.
- G. Baud-Bovy, S. Rossi, D. Prattichizzo. Effects of transcranial magnetic stimulation of the primary motor cortex on the grip and net forces in the tripod grasp. In Proc. World Haptics Conference, Pages 120-125, Pisa, Italy, 2005.
- A. Caiti, A. Garulli, D. Prattichizzo. Set-membership AUV acoustic tracking in presence of space varying current disturbances. In Proc. of the IARP Int. Work. on Underwater Robotics, Pages 217-224, Genoa, Italy, 2005.
- G. Chesi, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. Visual servoing: reaching the desired location following a straight line via polynomial parameterizations. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Pages 2559-2564, 2005.
- M. de Pascale, G. Sarcuni, D. Prattichizzo. Real-Time Soft-Finger Grasping of Physically Based Quasi-Rigid Objects. In Proc. World Haptics Conference, Pages 545-546, Pisa, Italy, 2005.
- A. Formaglio, D. Prattichizzo. A Smooth Approximation of Mobile Platform Displacement for Mobile Haptic Interfaces. In Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Enactive Interfaces, Genoa, Italy, 2005.
- A. Formaglio, A. Giannitrapani, F. Barbagli, M.Franzini, D. Prattichizzo. Performance of Mobile Haptic Interfaces. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, Pages 8343-8348, Seville, Spain, 2005.
- A. Formaglio, A. Giannitrapani, M. Franzini, D. Prattichizzo, F. Barbagli. Current Issues in Haptic Rendering Using Mobile Haptic Interfaces. In Proc. World Haptics Conference, Pisa, Italy, 2005.
- G.L. Mariottini, G.J. Pappas, D. Prattichizzo, K. Daniilidis. Vision-based Localization of Leader-Follower Formations. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, Pages 635-640, Seville, Spain, 2005.
- G.L. Mariottini, E. Alunno, J. Piazzi, D. Prattichizzo. Epipole-Based Visual Servoing with Central Catadioptric Camera. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Pages 3516-3521, 2005.
- L. Ntogramatzidis, D. Prattichizzo. A geometric solution to the squaring down problem. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, Seville, Spain, 2005.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Barni, H. Z. Tan, S. Choi. Perceptibility of Haptic DigitalWatermarking of Virtual Textures. In Proc. World Haptics Conference, Pages 50-55, Pisa, Italy, 2005.
- V. Borrelli, D. Prattichizzo. A new model of virtual wall based on automata. In Proc. of the World Haptics Conference, Pisa, Italy, March 2005.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Sun Jul 21 11:54:43 2019
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.