- D. Prattichizzo, P. Mercorelli. On some geometric control properties of active suspensions systems. Kybernetika, 36(5):549-570, 2000.
- A. Bicchi, D. Prattichizzo. Manipulability of cooperating robots with unactuated joints and closed-chain mechanisms. IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, 16(4):336-345, August 2000.
- A. Bicchi, D. Prattichizzo. Analysis and optimization of tendinous actuation for biomorphically designed robotic systems. Robotica, Cambridge University Press, 18(1):23-31, January 2000.
- M. Di Marco, A. Garulli, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. Constructing and updating navigation maps with uncertainty. In Proc. IFAC System Identification, 2000, Santa Barbara, California, USA, 2000.
- F. Barbagli, G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo. Solving signal decoupling problems through self-bounded controlled invariants. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, Pages 4506-4511, Sydney, Australia, December 2000.
- M. Di Marco, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. Polygonal approximation of uncertain height fields for outdoor navigation. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, Pages 839-844, Sydney, Australia, December 2000.
- G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo, Zattoni. A unified algorithmic setting for signal-decoupling compensators and unknown-input observers. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, Pages 4512-4517, Sydney, Australia, December 2000.
- F. Conticelli, D. Prattichizzo, F. Guidi, A. Bicchi. Vision-based dynamic estimation and set-point stabilization of nonholonomic vehicles. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Pages 2771-2776, San Francisco, California, April 2000.
- D. Prattichizzo, P. Mercorelli. Motion-decoupled internal force control in grasping with visco-elastic contacts. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Pages 3901-3906, San Francisco, California, April 2000.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Tue Jul 28 19:06:55 2020
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.