- Y. Chitour, A. Marigo, D. Prattichizzo, A. Bicchi. Reachability of Rolling Parts. In Advances in Robotics: The ERNET Perspective, C. Bonivento, C. Melchiorri, H. Tolle (eds.), pp. 51-60, World Scientific Publisher Corp, Singapore, 1996.
- A. Balestrino, A. Landi, D. Prattichizzo. The recursive modulating function technique for supervision and fault detection of technical processes. In Proc. 2nd World Automation Congress, WAC'96, Montpellier, France, 1996.
- A. Balluchi, A. Bicchi, G. Casalino, D. Prattichizzo. Reflex control of locomotion for a four-legged vehicle with leg redundancy. In Proc. IFAC World Congress, San Francisco Ca, USA, 1996.
- A. Bicchi, Y. Chitour, A. Marigo, D. Prattichizzo. Dexterity through rolling: towards manipulation of unknown objects. In Proc. Third Int. Symp. on Methods and Models for Automation and Robotics, MMAR'96, in Invited Session on Recent Advances in Robotics, Miedzyzdroje, Poland, 1996.
- D. Prattichizzo, P. Mercorelli, A. Bicchi, A. Vicino. Noninteracting force/motion control in general manipulation systems. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, Pages 1952-1957, Kobe, Japan, December 1996.
- D. Prattichizzo, A. Bicchi. Specifying consistent control goals for kinematically defective manipulation systems. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Pages 3532-3537, Minneapolis, Minnesota, April 1996.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Thu Apr 1 21:14:27 2021
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.