- S. Rossi, D. Spada, M. Emanuele, M. Ulivelli, E. Santarnecchi, L. Fadiga, D. Prattichizzo, A. Rossi, D. Perani. Cross-Modal Audiovisual Modulation of Corticospinal Motor Synergies in Professional Piano Players: A TMS Study during Motor Imagery. Neural Plasticity, 2019:1-11, 2019.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi, M. Gabiccini, A. Bicchi. On Motion and Force Controllability of Precision Grasps with Hands Actuated by Soft Synergies. IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 29(6):1440-1456, 2013.
- S. Mulatto, A. Formaglio, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Using Postural Synergies to Animate a Low-dimensional Hand Avatar in Haptic Simulation. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 6(1):106-116, 2013.
- M. Gabiccini, A. Bicchi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. On the role of hand synergies in the optimal choice of grasping forces. Autonomous Robots, Springer, 31:235-252, 2011.
- G. Gioioso, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. An Object-Based Approach to Map Human Hand Synergies onto Robotic Hands with Dissimilar Kinematics. In Robotics: Science and Systems VIII, [Video Link], [Video Link], pp. 97-104, The MIT Press, 2013.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi, A. Bicchi. On motion and force controllability of grasping hands with postural synergies. In Robotics: Science and Systems VI, [RSS Link], [RSS Link], pp. 49-56, The MIT Press, Zaragoza, Spain, June 2010.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi, M. Aggravi, T. Wimbock. Object motion-decoupled internal force control for a compliant multifingered hand. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Pages 1508-1513, St. Paul, MN, USA, 2012.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Thu May 23 15:29:06 2019
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.