- P. Beckerle, G. Salvietti, R. Unal, D. Prattichizzo, S. Rossi, C. Castellini, S. Hirche, S. Ben Amor, H. Endo, M. Mastrogiovanni, F. Ciocarlie, B. Argall, M. Bianchi. A Human-Robot Interaction Perspective on Assistive and Rehabilitation Robotics. Frontiers in Neurorobotics, In press,, 2017. download
- Irfan Hussain, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Gionata Salvietti, Domenico Prattichizzo. Towards wearable supernumerary robotic fingers to compensate the missing grasping abilities in hemiparetic upper limb. International Journal of Robotics Research, In press,, 2017.
- G. Salvietti, I. Hussain, D. Cioncoloni, S. Taddei, S. Rossi, D. Prattichizzo. Compensating Hand Function in Chronic Stroke Patients Through the Robotic Sixth Finger. Transaction on Neural System and Rehabilitation Engineering, 25(2):142-150, 2017.
- M. Pozzi, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. On Grasp Quality Measures: Grasp Robustness and Contact Force Distribution in Underactuated and Compliant Robotic Hands. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2(1):329-336, January 2017.
- Irfan Hussain, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Gionata Salvietti, Domenico Prattichizzo. An EMG Interface for the Control of Motion and Compliance of a Supernumerary Robotic Finger. Frontiers in Neurorobotics, 10, 2016. download
- I. Hussain, G. Salvietti, G. Spagnoletti, D. Prattichizzo. The Soft-SixthFinger: a Wearable EMG Controlled Robotic Extra-Finger for Grasp Compensation in Chronic Stroke Patients. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 1(2):1000-1006, 2016.
- Irfan Hussain, Gionata Salvietti, Giovanni Spagnoletti, David Cioncoloni, Simone Rossi, Domenico Prattichizzo. A Soft Robotic Extra-Finger and Arm Support to Recover Grasp Capabilities in Chronic Stroke Patients. In Wearable Robotics: Challenges and Trends: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Wearable Robotics, WeRob2016, October 18-21, 2016, Segovia, Spain, pp. 57-61, Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2017. download
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Spagnoletti, M. Dragusanu, D. Prattichizzo. Design of a Wearable Interface for Lightweight Robotic Arm for People with Mobility Impairments. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Rehabilitation Robotics, London, UK, 2017.
- I. Hussain, L. Meli, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. A soft robotic supernumerary finger and a wearable cutaneous finger interface to compensate the missing grasping capabilities in chronic stroke patients. In Proc. IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), In press, Munich, 2017.
- I. Hussain, G. Santanecchi, A. Leo, E. Ricciardi, S. Rossi, D. Prattichizzo. A magnetic compatible supernumerary robotic finger for functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) acquisitions: device description and preliminary results. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Rehabilitation Robotics, In press, London, July 2017.
- I. Hussain, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. On the Role of Stiffness Design for Fingertip Trajectories of Underactuated Modular Soft Hands. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, In press, Singapore, May 2017.
- I. Hussain, G. Spagnoletti, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. A wearable haptic ring for the control of extra robotic fingers. In Proc. Asia Haptics, To appear, Chiba, Japan, 2016.
- F. Chinello, C. Pacchierotti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. A novel 3RRS wearable fingertip cutaneous device for virtual interaction. In Proc. Asia Haptics, To appear, This work has been awarded with the ``Asia Haptics Silver Award''. Chiba, Japan, 2016.
- Irfan Hussain, Leonardo Meli, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Guido Gioioso, Domenico Prattichizzo. The Sixth Finger for compensating hand functions. Innovation Competition on WearRAcon17, Phoenix, USA, 2017. download
- I. Spagnoletti, G. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo. A wearable EMG controlled supernumerary robotic finger for grasp compensation of chronic stroke patients. Rehab week, London, 2017.
- G. Spagnoletti, I. Hussain, C. Pacchierotti, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. The hRing: a haptic interface for an extra robotic finger. IEEE Haptic symposium, Philadelphia, USA, 2016.
- I. Hussain, G. Spagnoletti, C. Pacchierotti, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. The Robotic-SixthFinger: a Wearable Robotic Compensatory Tool for Grasp Compensation in Chronic Stroke Patients. Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Stockholm, Sweden, 2016.
- I. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo, G.and Salvietti, G. Spagnoletti. The Robotic-SixthFinger: a Wearable Robotic Compensatory Tool for Grasp Compensation in Chronic Stroke Patients. Cybathlon Symposium, Kloten, Swiss, 2016.
- G. Salvietti, I. Hussain, S. Rossi, D. Prattichizzo. Robotic compensating tools to regain grasping capabilities in chronic stroke patients. Ro-Man 2016, Workshop on Human-Oriented Approaches for Assistive and Rehabilitation Robotics, New York, USA, 2016.
- P. Beckerle, G. Salvietti, R. Unal. Human-Oriented Approaches for Assistive and Rehabilitation Robotics. Ro-Man 2016, Workshop Organisers, New York, USA, 2016.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Fri May 19 16:45:38 2017
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.