- M. Chauhan, N. Deshpande, C. Pacchierotti, L. Meli, D. Prattichizzo, D.G. Caldwell, L.S. Mattos. A robotic microsurgical forceps for transoral laser microsurgery. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, In press, (0), 2018.
- N. Staub, M. Mohammadi, D. Bicego, Q. Delamare, H. Yang, D. Prattichizzo, P. Robuffo Giordano, D. Lee, A. Franchi. The Tele-MAGMaS: An Aerial-Ground Comanipulator System. IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, 25(4):66-75, 2018.
- M. Malvezzi, G. Gioioso, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. SynGrasp: A Matlab Toolbox for Underactuated and Compliant Hands. Robotics Automation Magazine, IEEE, 22(4):52-68, December 2015. download
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi, M. Gabiccini, A. Bicchi. On Motion and Force Controllability of Precision Grasps with Hands Actuated by Soft Synergies. IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 29(6):1440-1456, 2013.
- F. Chinello, S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. KUKA Control Toolbox. Motion control of robot manipulators with MATLAB. Robotics Automation Magazine, IEEE, 18(4):69-79, December 2011.
Academic Journals (National audience)
- D. Prattichizzo, C. Pacchierotti. WEARHAP: sistemi robotici indossabili per uomini e robot. E-Health magazine, Issue 26, September 2013.
- M. Malvezzi, M.C. Valigi, G. Salvietti, Z. Iqbal, l. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo. Design Criteria for Wearable Robotic Extra-Fingers with Underactuated Modular Structure. In IFToMM ITALY 2018: Advances in Italian Mechanism Science, Vol. 68, pp. 509-517, 2019.
- L. Rizzon, F. Moro, R. Passerone, D. Macii, D. Fontanelli, P. Nazemzadeh, M. Corr\'a, L. Palopoli, D. Prattichizzo. c-Walker: A Cyber-Physical System for Ambient Assisted Living. In Applications in Electronics Pervading Industry, Environment and Society, Vol. 351, pp. 75-82, Springer, 2016.
- M. Aggravi, A. Colombo, D. Fontanelli, A. Giannitrapani, D. Macii, F. Moro, P. Nazemzadeh, L. Palopoli, R. Passerone, D. Prattichizzo, T. Rizano, L. Rizzon, S. Scheggi. A Smart Walking Assistant for Safe Navigation in Complex Indoor Environments. In Ambient Assisted Living, pp. 487-497, Springer International Publishing, 2015.
- N. Staub, M. Mohammadi, D. Bicego, D. Prattichizzo, A. Franchi. Towards Robotic MAGMaS: Multiple Aerial-Ground Manipulator Systems. In Proc. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Pages 1307-1312, Singapore, Singapore, 2017.
- D. Fontanelli, A. Giannitrapani, L. Palopoli, D. Prattichizzo. A passive guidance system for a robotic walking assistant using brakes. In Proc. 2015 54th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), Pages 829-834, Osaka, Japan, 2015.
- G. Gioioso, M. Mohammadi, A. Franchi, D. Prattichizzo. A force-based bilateral teleoperation framework for aerial robots in contact with the environment. In Proc. 2015 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Pages 318-324, Seattle, USA, 2015.
- F. Morbidi, A. Giannitrapani, D. Prattichizzo. Maintaining connectivity among multiple agents in cyclic pursuit: A geometric approach. In Proc. 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), Pages 7461-7466, Atlanta, USA, 2010.
- L. Consolini, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Tosques. On the internal dynamics of formations of unicycle robots. In Proc. 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), Pages 5462-5467, Atlanta, USA, 2010.
- F. Chinello, S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. KCT: a MATLAB toolbox for motion control of KUKA robot manipulators. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Pages 4603-4608, Anchorage, Alaska, 2010.
- H.X. Zhang, G. Salvietti, W. Wang, G. Li, J. Yu, J. Zhang. Efficient Kinematic Solution to a Multi-robot with Serial and Parallel Mechanisms. In Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Intelligent Robots and Systems, Taipei, Taiwan, 2010.
- G. Salvietti, H.X. Zhang, J. Gonzalez-Gomez, D. Prattichizzo, J.W. Zhang. Task Priority Grasping and Locomotion Control of Modular Robot. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics, Guilin, China, December 2009.
- D. Prattichizzo, C. Pacchierotti, S. Mulatto, S. Nencini, M. de Pascale, M. Fei, E. Fei. The role of robotics in Second Life. In Workshop on Simulation and Second Life, Hyperborea, Centre for Policy Modelling, Second Life, 2007.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Tue Mar 26 01:12:23 2019
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.