- G.L. Mariottini, S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. An Accurate and Robust Visual-Compass Algorithm for Robot-mounted Omnidirectional Cameras. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Elsevier, 60(9):1179-1190, 2012.
- G.L. Mariottini, S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. A Robust Uncalibrated Visual Compass Algorithm from Paracatadioptric Line Images. In Proc. First Workshop on Omnidirectional Robot Vision, E. Menegatti, T. Pajdla (eds.), pp. 242-255, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag, November 2008.
- S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. Uncalibrated Visual Compass from Omnidirectional Line Images with Application to Attitude MAV Estimation. In Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Intelligent Robots and Systems, Pages 1602-1607, Tokyo, Japan, 2013.
- G.L. Mariottini, D. Prattichizzo. Uncalibrated Video Compass for Mobile Robots from Paracatadioptric Line Images. In Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Intelligent Robots and Systems, Pages 226-231, San Diego, USA, November 2007.
- G.L. Mariottini, G.J. Pappas, D. Prattichizzo, K. Daniilidis. Vision-based Localization of Leader-Follower Formations. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, Pages 635-640, Seville, Spain, 2005.
- G.L. Mariottini, E. Alunno, J. Piazzi, D. Prattichizzo. Epipole-Based Visual Servoing with Central Catadioptric Camera. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Pages 3516-3521, 2005.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Wed Feb 10 12:48:47 2021
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.