- M. M. Ghazaei Ardakani, J. Bimbo, D. Prattichizzo. Quasi-static analysis of planar sliding using friction patches. The International Journal of Robotics Research, (0):1-21, 2020.
- M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, J. Bimbo, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. The Closure Signature: A Functional Approach to Model Underactuated Compliant Robotic Hands. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, [This paper was also accepted for presentation at ICRA 2018], 3(3):2206-2213, July 2018.
- V. Ruiz Garate, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo, Arash A.. A Bio-Inspired Grasp Stiffness Control for Robotic Hands. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, 5, July 2018.
- F. Farina, D. Fontanelli, A. Garulli, A. Giannitrapani, D. Prattichizzo. Walking ahead: The headed social force model. PLoS ONE, 12(1), 2017.
- A. Bicchi, D. Prattichizzo. Analysis and optimization of tendinous actuation for biomorphically designed robotic systems. Robotica, Cambridge University Press, 18(1):23-31, January 2000.
- D. Prattichizzo, A. Bicchi. Consistent task specification for manipulation systems with general kinematics. ASME Journal of Dynamics Systems Measurements and Control, 119:760-767, December 1997.
- F. Farina, D. Fontanelli, A. Garulli, A. Giannitrapani, D. Prattichizzo. When Helbing Meets Laumond: The Headed Social Force Model. In Proc. 55th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), Pages 3548-3553, Las Vegas, USA, 2016.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Tue Jul 28 19:07:07 2020
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.