- D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi, M. Gabiccini, A. Bicchi. On Motion and Force Controllability of Precision Grasps with Hands Actuated by Soft Synergies. IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 29(6):1440-1456, 2013.
- F. Sanfilippo, H. Zhang, K. Y. Pettersen, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. ModGrasp: an Open-Source Rapid-Prototyping Framework for Designing Low-Cost Sensorised Modular Hands. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics, Pages 951-957, Sau Paulo, Brazil, 2014.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi, I. Hussain, G. Salvietti. The Sixth-Finger: a Modular Extra-Finger to Enhance Human Hand Capabilities. In Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. in Robot and Human Interactive Communication, Pages 993-998, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 2014.
- D. Prattichizzo, G. Salvietti, F. Chinello, M. Malvezzi. An Object-based Mapping Algorithm to Control Wearable Robotic Extra-Fingers. In Proc. IEEE/ASME Int. Conf. on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, Pages 1563-1568, Besanšon, France, 2014.
- M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Evaluation of grasp stiffness in underactuated compliant hands. In Proc. 2013 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Pages 2074-2079, Karlsruhe, Germany, 2013.
- G. Baud-Bovy, S. Rossi, D. Prattichizzo. Effects of transcranial magnetic stimulation of the primary motor cortex on the grip and net forces in the tripod grasp. In Proc. World Haptics Conference, Pages 120-125, Pisa, Italy, 2005.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Tue Mar 26 01:12:19 2019
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.