- L. Ntogramatzidis, D. Prattichizzo. Squaring Down LTI Systems: A Geometric Approach. Systems & Control Letters, 56(3):236-244, March 2007.
- G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo, E. Zattoni. A unified setting for decoupling with preview and fixed-lag smoothing in the geometric context. IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, 51(1):809-813, May 2006.
- G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo, E. Zattoni. A nested computational scheme for the discrete-time finite-horizon LQ control problem. SIAM Journal Control and Optimization, 42(3):1002-1012, June 2003.
- G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo, E. Zattoni. H2 optimal decoupling of previewed signals in the discrete-time case. Kybernetika, 38(4):479-492, 2002.
- G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo, E. Zattoni. Convolution profiles for right inversion of multi-variable non-minimum phase discrete-time systems. Automatica, 38(10):1695-1703, October 2002.
- G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo, E. Zattoni. Geometric insight into discrete-time cheap and singular linear quadratic Riccati (LQR) problems. IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, 47(1):102-107, January 2002.
- F. Barbagli, G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo. Generalized Signal Decoupling Problem with Stability for Discrete Time Systems. Journal Optimization Theory and Applications, 111(1):58-80, October 2001.
- D. Prattichizzo, P. Mercorelli. On some geometric control properties of active suspensions systems. Kybernetika, 36(5):549-570, 2000.
- G. Marro, F. Morbidi, L. Ntogramatzidis, D. Prattichizzo. A Tutorial on Geometric Control Theory of Linear Systems. In Proc. of the 19th International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems, Pages 1579-1590, Budapest, Hungary, 2010.
- L. Consolini, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Tosques. Non-rigid Formations of Nonholonomic Robots. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Pages 4976-4981, Anchorage, Alaska, May 2010.
- G. Marro, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. A Geometric Solution to the Cheap Spectral Factorization Problem. In Proc. EUCA European Conference on Control, Budapest, Hungary, August 2009.
- L. Ntogramatzidis, D.Prattichizzo. A geometric solution to the squaring down problem. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, Seville, Spain, 2005.
- D. Prattichizzo, G. Marro, L. Ntogramatzidis. A Straightforward Approach to the Cheap LQ Problem for Continuous-Time Systems in Geometric Terms. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, Pages 2262-2266, Bahamas, 2004.
- G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo, Zattoni. A unified algorithmic setting for signal-decoupling compensators and unknown-input observers. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, Pages 4512-4517, Sydney, Australia, December 2000.
- F. Barbagli, G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo. Solving signal decoupling problems through self-bounded controlled invariants. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, Pages 4506-4511, Sydney, Australia, December 2000.
- F. Barbagli, G. Marro, P. Mercorelli, D. Prattichizzo. Some Results on Output Algebraic Feedback with Applications to Mechanical Systems. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control, Pages 3545-3550, Tampa, Florida, December 1998.
- D. Prattichizzo, P. Mercorelli, A. Bicchi, A. Vicino. Disturbance decoupling control of vehicles with active suspensions. In Proceedings 1998 IEEE International Conference on Control and Applications, Pages 253-257, Trieste, Italy, September 1998.
- D. Prattichizzo, P. Mercorelli, A. Bicchi, A. Vicino. On the Decoupling and Output Functional Controllability of Robotic Manipulation. In Proc. IFAC Symposium on Robot Control, Nantes, France, September 1997.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Sat Sep 22 12:36:11 2018
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.