- T. Lisini Baldi. Human Guidance: Methods, Technologies, and Experiments. PhD Thesis University of Siena, April 2018.
- I. Hussain. The Supernumerary Robotic Fingers to Compensate and Augment the Human Manipulation Abilities. PhD Thesis University of Siena, December 2016.
- F. Chinello. Wearability in Robotics: Developing Cutaneous Devices for Haptic Stimuli. PhD Thesis University of Siena, February 2014.
- G. Salvietti. An Object-based Approach to Map Human Hand Synergies onto Robotic Hands with Dissimilar Kinematic. PhD Thesis University of Siena, November 2012.
- S. Scheggi. Motion estimation algorithms for catadioptric cameras. PhD Thesis University of Siena, October 2012.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Thu May 23 15:29:19 2019
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.