- P. Beckerle, G. Salvietti, R. Unal. Human-Oriented Approaches for Assistive and Rehabilitation Robotics. Ro-Man 2016, Workshop Organisers, New York, USA, 2016.
- I. Hussain, G. Spagnoletti, C. Pacchierotti, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. The Robotic-SixthFinger: a Wearable Robotic Compensatory Tool for Grasp Compensation in Chronic Stroke Patients. Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Stockholm, Sweden, 2016.
- I. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo, G.and Salvietti, G. Spagnoletti. The Robotic-SixthFinger: a Wearable Robotic Compensatory Tool for Grasp Compensation in Chronic Stroke Patients. Cybathlon Symposium, Kloten, Swiss, 2016.
- G. Salvietti, L. Meli, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Multi-contact Bilateral Telemanipulation with Kinematic Asymmetries. Automatica.it 2016, Roma, Italy, 2016.
- G. Salvietti, I. Hussain, S. Rossi, D. Prattichizzo. Robotic compensating tools to regain grasping capabilities in chronic stroke patients. Ro-Man 2016, Workshop on Human-Oriented Approaches for Assistive and Rehabilitation Robotics, New York, USA, 2016.
- G, Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo, O. Brock. Exploiting contact and dynamics in manipulation. ICRA 2016, Workshop organisers, Stockolm, Sweden, 2016.
- G. Spagnoletti, I. Hussain, C. Pacchierotti, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. The hRing: a haptic interface for an extra robotic finger. IEEE Haptic symposium, Philadelphia, USA, 2016.
- L. Meli, S. Scheggi, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Using the Leap Motion controller for hand tracking and wearable haptic devices for contact rendering. Hands-on demostration at the IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Chicago, IL, 2015.
- D. Shibata, F. Chinello, D. Prattichizzo, M. Santello. Tactile Inputs Distort Perception of Relative Fingertip Position, Neuroscience 2015 Poster. September 2015.
- M. Aggravi, A. Colombo, D. Fontanelli, A. Giannitrapani, D. Macii, F. Moro, P. Nazemzadeh, L. Palopoli, R. Passerone, D. Prattichizzo, T. Rizano, L. Rizzon, S. Scheggi. DALI: A Smart Walking Assistant for Safe Navigation in Complex Indoor Environments. Workshop on ``Robotic Assistance for the Elderly'', ForItAAL Conference, 2014.
- D. Prattichizzo. The role of cutaneous and kinesthetic feedback in rehabilitation. Workshop on ``Haptics in Rehabilitation, Prosthetics and Neural Engineering : Robotic Aspects and Neuro-scientific Principles'', Eurohaptics Conference, 2014.
- G. Gioioso, A. Franchi, G. Salvietti, S. Scheggi, D. Prattichizzo. Hand Driven UAV Formation for Cooperative Grasping and Transportation: the Flying Hand. RSS 2013 Workshop on Aerial Mobile Manipulation, 2013.
- S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, M. Aggravi, D. Prattichizzo. Control of a human-robot formation via visual and vibrotactile feedback. SIDRA 2013 Oral talk, September 2013.
- S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. Mixed human-robot formation control with vibrotactile haptic feedback. IEEE ICRA 2012 Workshop on Haptic Teleoperation of Mobile Robots: Theory, Applications and Perspectives, 2012.
- G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo, M. Niccolini, T. Ranzani, M. Menciassi. A task priority approach for modular robots in minimally invasive surgery, ICRA Workshop ``Modular Surgical Robotics: how can we make it possible?''. May 2012.
- G. Gioioso, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Mapping synergies from human to robotic hands with dissimilar kinematics: an approach in the object domain - Automatica.it 2011, Oral presentation, Finalist best oral presentation. September 2011.
- G. Salvietti, S. Scheggi, A. Ramos, D. Prattichizzo. Can Haptic Wearable Devices Enhance the User Interaction with Augmented Reality Scenarios?, SIDRA 2011 Poster. September 2011.
- G. Gioioso, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Mapping synergies from human to robotic hands with dissimilar kinematics: an object based approach. IEEE ICRA 2011 Workshop on Manipulation Under Uncertainty, Shanghai, China, May 2011.
- F. Chinello, G. Salvietti, C. Pacchierotti, L. Meli, D. Prattichizzo. RemoTouch: A System for Remote Touch Experience. World EXPO 2010 Shanghai, 2010.
- S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, G.L. Mariottini, D. Prattichizzo. Improving vision-based robotics with reflective geometry. SIDRA 2009 Oral talk, September 2009.
- F. Chinello. Simulazione e controllo per il manipolatore PUMA 560. Bachelor Thesis, July 2007.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Thu Mar 16 15:38:10 2017
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.