- L. Meli, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Experimental evaluation of magnified haptic feedback for robot-assisted needle insertion and palpation. International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery, In press, 2017.
- C. Pacchierotti, F. Ongaro, F. van den Brink, C. Yoon, D. Prattichizzo, D.H. Gracias, S. Misra. Steering and control of miniaturized untethered soft magnetic grippers with haptic assistance. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering. In Press, 2017.
- G. Salvietti, L. Meli, G. Gioioso, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Multi-Contact Bilateral Telemanipulation with Kinematic Asymmetries. IEEE/ASME Transaction on Mechatronics, 22(1):445-456, 2017.
- G. Salvietti, I. Hussain, D. Cioncoloni, S. Taddei, S. Rossi, D. Prattichizzo. Compensating Hand Function in Chronic Stroke Patients Through the Robotic Sixth Finger. Transaction on Neural System and Rehabilitation Engineering, 25(2):142-150, 2017.
- M. Pozzi, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. On Grasp Quality Measures: Grasp Robustness and Contact Force Distribution in Underactuated and Compliant Robotic Hands. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2(1):329-336, January 2017.
- M. Abayazid, C. Pacchierotti, P. Moreira, R. Alterovitz, D. Prattichizzo, S. Misra. Experimental evaluation of co-manipulated ultrasound-guided flexible needle steering. The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery, 12(2):219-230, 2016.
- M. Aggravi, E De Momi, F. DiMeco, F. Cardinale, G. Casaceli, M. Riva, G. Ferrigno, D. Prattichizzo. Hand-Tool-Tissue Interaction Forces in Neurosurgery for Haptic Rendering. Medical & Biological Engineering and Computing, 54(8):1229-1241, 2016.
- Irfan Hussain, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Gionata Salvietti, Domenico Prattichizzo. An EMG Interface for the Control of Motion and Compliance of a Supernumerary Robotic Finger. Frontiers in Neurorobotics, 10, 2016. download
- I. Hussain, G. Salvietti, G. Spagnoletti, D. Prattichizzo. The Soft-SixthFinger: a Wearable EMG Controlled Robotic Extra-Finger for Grasp Compensation in Chronic Stroke Patients. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 1(2):1000-1006, 2016.
- C. Pacchierotti, S. Scheggi, D. Prattichizzo, S. Misra. Haptic feedback for microrobotics applications: a review. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, 3(53), 2016.
- C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo, K. J. Kuchenbecker. Cutaneous feedback of fingertip deformation and vibration for palpation in robotic surgery. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 63(2):278-287, 2016.
- A. G. Perez, D. Lobo, F. Chinello, G. Cirio, M. Malvezzi, J. San Martin, D. Prattichizzo, M. A. Otaduy. Optimization-Based Wearable Tactile Rendering. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 2016.
- M. Santello, M. Bianchi, M. Gabiccini, E. Ricciardi, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo, Marc Ernst, Alessandro Moscatelli, Henrik Jorntell, Astrid M. L. Kappers, Kostas Kyriakopoulos, Alin Abu Schaeffer, Claudio Castellini, Antonio Bicchi. Replay to comments on: `` Hand synergies: Integration of robotics and neuroscience for understanding the control of biological and artificial hands''. Phys Life Rev, 2016.
- M. Santello, M. Bianchi, M. Gabiccini, E. Ricciardi, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo, Marc Ernst, Alessandro Moscatelli, Henrik Jorntell, Astrid M. L. Kappers, Kostas Kyriakopoulos, Alin Abu Schaeffer, Claudio Castellini, Antonio Bicchi. Hand synergies: Integration of robotics and neuroscience for understanding the control of biological and artificial hands. Phys Life Rev, 2016.
- S. Scheggi, M. Aggravi, D. Prattichizzo. Cooperative Navigation for Mixed Human-Robot Teams Using Haptic Feedback. IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems, PP(99):1-12, 2016.
- C. Pacchierotti, V. Magdanz, M. Medina-Sanchez, O. G. Schmidt, D. Prattichizzo, S. Misra. Intuitive control of self-propelled microjets with haptic feedback. Journal of Micro-Bio Robotics, 10(1):37-53, 2015.
- C. Pacchierotti, L. Meli, F. Chinello, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Cutaneous haptic feedback to ensure the stability of robotic teleoperation systems. International Journal of Robotics Research, 34(14):1773-1787, 2015.
- C. Pacchierotti, A. Tirmizi, G. Bianchini, D. Prattichizzo. Enhancing the performance of passive teleoperation systems via cutaneous feedback. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 8(4):397-409, 2015.
- C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo, K. J. Kuchenbecker. Displaying sensed tactile cues with a fingertip haptic device. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 8(4):384-396, 2015.
- L. Palopoli, A. Argyros, J. Birchbauer, A. Colombo, D. Fontanelli, A. Legay, A. Garulli, A. Giannitrapani, D. Macii, F. Moro, P. Nazemzadeh, P. Padeleris, R. Passerone, G. Poier, D. Prattichizzo, T. Rizano, L. Rizzon, S. Scheggi, S. Sedwards. Navigation assistance and guidance of older adults across complex public spaces: the DALi approach. Intelligent Service Robotics, pages 1-16, 2015.
- D. Prattichizzo, L. Meli, M. Malvezzi. Digital Handwriting with a Finger or a Stylus: a Biomechanical Comparison. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 8(4):356-370, 2015.
- M. Malvezzi, G. Gioioso, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. SynGrasp: A Matlab Toolbox for Underactuated and Compliant Hands. Robotics Automation Magazine, IEEE, 22(4):52-68, December 2015. download
- L. Meli, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Sensory subtraction in robot-assisted surgery: fingertip skin deformation feedback to ensure safety and improve transparency in bimanual haptic interaction. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 61(4):1318-1327, 2014.
- C. Pacchierotti, M. Abayazid, S. Misra, D. Prattichizzo. Teleoperation of steerable flexible needles by combining kinesthetic and vibratory feedback. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 7(4):551-556, 2014.
- C. Pacchierotti, A. Tirmizi, D. Prattichizzo. Improving transparency in teleoperation by means of cutaneous tactile force feedback. ACM Transactions on Applied Perception, 11(1):4-4, 2014.
- G. Rosati, F. Oscari, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Effects of kinesthetic and cutaneous stimulation during the learning of a viscous force field. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, Special Issue on Haptics in Rehabilitation and Neural Engineering, 7(2):251-263, 2014.
- S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. Human-robot formation control via visual and vibrotactile haptic feedback. IEEE Trans. on Haptics, 7(4):499-511, 2014.
- S. Mulatto, A. Formaglio, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Using Postural Synergies to Animate a Low-dimensional Hand Avatar in Haptic Simulation. IEEE Trans. on Haptics, 6(1):106-116, 2013.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi, M. Gabiccini, A. Bicchi. On Motion and Force Controllability of Precision Grasps with Hands Actuated by Soft Synergies. IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 29(6):1440-1456, 2013.
- D. Prattichizzo, F. Chinello, C. Pacchierotti, M. Malvezzi. Towards wearability in fingertip haptics: a 3-DoF wearable device for cutaneous force feedback. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 6(4):506-516, 2013.
- G. Gioioso, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Mapping Synergies from Human to Robotic Hands with Dissimilar Kinematics: an Approach in the Object Domain. IEEE Trans. on Robotics, 29(4):825-837, August 2013.
- K. Kim, M. Barni, D. Prattichizzo, H. Z. Tan. Visuohaptic Discrimination of 3D Gross Shape. Seeing and Perceiving, 25:351-365, 2012.
- G.L. Mariottini, S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. An Accurate and Robust Visual-Compass Algorithm for Robot-mounted Omnidirectional Cameras. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Elsevier, 60(9):1179-1190, 2012.
- G.L. Mariottini, S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. Planar Mirrors for Image-based Robot Localization and 3-D Reconstruction. Mechatronics, Special Issue on Visual Servoing, Elsevier, 22:398-409, 2012.
- D. Prattichizzo, C. Pacchierotti, G. Rosati. Cutaneous force feedback as a sensory subtraction technique in haptics. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 5(4):289-300, 2012.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi, M. Gabiccini, A. Bicchi. On the manipulability ellipsoids of underactuated robotic hands with compliance. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Elsevier, Autonomous Grasping, 60(3):337-346, 2012.
- L. Consolini, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Tosques. On a class of hierarchical formations of unicycles and their internal dynamics. Automatic Control, IEEE Transactions on, pages 845-859, April 2012.
- D. De Lorenzo, E. De Momi, R. Manganelli, I. Dyagilev, A. Formaglio, D. Prattichizzo, M. Shoham, G. Ferrigno. Force feedback in a piezoelectric linear actuator for neurosurgery. The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery, 7(3):268-275, 2011.
- M. Gabiccini, A. Bicchi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. On the role of hand synergies in the optimal choice of grasping forces. Autonomous Robots, Springer, 31:235-252, 2011.
- F. Morbidi, F. Bullo, D. Prattichizzo. Visibility Maintenance via Controlled Invariance for Leader-Follower Vehicle Formations. Automatica, 47(5):1060-1067, 2011.
- F. Chinello, S. Scheggi, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo. KUKA Control Toolbox. Motion control of robot manipulators with MATLAB. Robotics Automation Magazine, IEEE, 18(4):69-79, December 2011.
- R. Manganelli, F. Chinello, A. Formaglio, D. Prattichizzo. A teleoperation system for micro-invasive brain surgery. Paladyn. Journal of Behavioral Robotics, 1(4):198-203, 2010.
- F. Morbidi, G.L. Mariottini, D. Prattichizzo. Observer Design Via Immersion and Invariance for Vision-based Leader-follower Formation Control. Automatica, 46(1):148-154, January 2010.
- G.L. Mariottini, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo, N. Vander Valk, N. Michael, G.J. Pappas, K. Daniilidis. Vision-based Localization for Leader-Follower Formation Control. IEEE Trans. on Robotics, 25(6):1431-1438, December 2009.
- L. Consolini, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Tosques. Stabilization of a hierarchical formation of unicycle robots with velocity and curvature constraints. IEEE Trans. on Robotics, 25(5):1176-1184, October 2009.
- D. Prattichizzo. Robotics in Second Life. IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, 16(1):99-102, March 2009.
- G. Baud-Bovy, D. Prattichizzo, S. Rossi. Contact forces evoked by transcranial magnetic stimulation of the motor cortex in a multi-finger grasp. Brain Research Bullettin, Special Issue on Robotics and Neuroscience, 75(6):723-736, 2008.
- G.L. Mariottini, D. Prattichizzo. Image-based Visual Servoing with Central Catadioptric Camera. International Journal of Robotics Research, 27:41-57, 2008.
- F. Morbidi, A. Garulli, D. Prattichizzo, C. Rizzo, S. Rossi. Application of Kalman filter to remove TMS-induced artifacts from EEG recordings. IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, 16(6):1360-1366, November 2008.
- D. Prattichizzo, L. Ntogramatzidis, G. Marro. A new approach to the cheap LQ regulator exploiting the geometric properties of the Hamiltonian system. Automatica, 44(11):2834-2839, November 2008.
- A. Formaglio, D. Prattichizzo, F. Barbagli, A. Giannitrapani. Dynamic performance of mobile haptic interfaces. IEEE Trans. on Robotics, 24(3):559-575, June 2008.
- L. Consolini, F. Morbidi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Tosques. Leader-Follower Formation Control of Nonholonomic Mobile Robots with Input Constraints. Automatica, 44(5):1343-1349, May 2008.
- M. Casini, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. Operating Remote Laboratories Through a Bootable Device. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Special Issue on E-Learning and Remote Laboratories within Engineering Education, 54(6):3134-3140, 2007.
- G. Chesi, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. Straight line path-planning in visual servoing. Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, 129(4):541-543, 2007.
- G.L. Mariottini, G. Oriolo, D. Prattichizzo. Image-based visual servoing for nonholonomic mobile robots using epipolar geometry. IEEE Trans. on Robotics, [More info] , 23(1):87-100, 2007.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Barni, H.Z. Tan, G. Menegaz, A. Formaglio. Perceptual Issues in Haptic Digital Watermarking. IEEE MultiMedia Magazine, 14(3):84-91, 2007.
- M. de Pascale, D. Prattichizzo. The Haptik Library: a Component based Architecture for Uniform Access to Haptic Devices. IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, [Software Link], 14(4):64-75, December 2007.
- F. Morbidi, A. Garulli, D. Prattichizzo, C. Rizzo, P. Manganotti, S. Rossi. Off-line removal of TMS-induced artifacts on human electroencephalography by Kalman filter. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 162(1):293-302, May 2007.
- L. Ntogramatzidis, D. Prattichizzo. Squaring Down LTI Systems: A Geometric Approach. Systems & Control Letters, 56(3):236-244, March 2007.
- A. Formaglio, M. de Pascale, D. Prattichizzo. A mobile platform for haptic grasping in large environments. Virtual Reality, Springer - Special Issue on Multisensory Interaction in Virtual Environments, 10:11-23, May 2006.
- G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo, E. Zattoni. A unified setting for decoupling with preview and fixed-lag smoothing in the geometric context. IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, 51(1):809-813, May 2006.
- G. Chesi, G.L. Mariottini, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. Epipole-Based Visual Servoing for Mobile Robots. Advanced Robotics, 20(2):255-280, February 2006.
- M. Casini, A. Garulli, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. Remote identification and control experiments on a DC motor. IEEE Learning Technology Newsletters, Electronic Journal, 7(3):36-39, 2005.
- G.L. Mariottini, D. Prattichizzo. EGT for Multiple View Geometry and Visual Servoing. Robotics and Vision with Pinhole and Panoramic Cameras. IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, Special Issue on Software Packages for Vision-Based Control of Motion, 12(4):26-39, December 2005.
- F. Barbagli, D. Prattichizzo, K. Salisbury. A Multirate approach to haptic interaction with deformable objects single and multipoint contacts. International Journal of Robotics Research, 24(9):703-715, September 2005.
- A. Rufa, G.L. Mariottini, D. Prattichizzo, D. Alessandrini, A. Vicino, A. Federico. Video-based eye tracking: our experience with advanced stimuli design for eye tracking software. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1039:575-580, March 2005.
- M. Casini, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. A student control competition through a remote robotics lab. IEEE Control System Magazine, 25(1):56-59, February 2005.
- A. Caiti, A. Garulli, F. Livide, D. Prattichizzo. Localization of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles by Floating Acoustic Buoys: A Set-Membership Approach. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 30(1):140-152, January 2005.
- D. Prattichizzo, B. la Torre, F. Barbagli, A. Vicino, F.M. Severi, F. Petraglia. The FeTouch Project: an application of haptic technologies to obstetrics and gynaecology. The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery. John Wiley & Sons, 1(1):1-5, 2004.
- F. Severi, D. Prattichizzo, F. Barbagli E. Casarosa, C. Ferretti, A. Altomare, A. Vicino, F. Petraglia. Virtual fetal touch through a haptic interface decreases maternal anxiety and salivary cortisol. Journal of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, 12(1):37-40, 2004.
- G. Chesi, K. Hashimoto, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. Keeping features in the field of view in eye-in-hand visual servoing: a switching approach. IEEE Trans. on Robotics, 20(5):908-913, October 2004.
- M. Casini, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. The automatic control telelab. IEEE Control System Magazine, 24(3):36-44, June 2004.
- M. Di Marco, A. Garulli, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. A Set Theoretic Approach for Time to Contact Estimation in Dynamic Vision. Automatica, 39(6):1037-1044, 2003.
- P. Mercorelli, D. Prattichizzo. A Geometric Procedure for Robust Decoupling Control of Contact Forces in robotic manipulation. Kybernetika, 39(4):433-445, 2003.
- G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo, E. Zattoni. A nested computational scheme for the discrete-time finite-horizon LQ control problem. SIAM Journal Control and Optimization, 42(3):1002-1012, June 2003.
- M. Casini, D. Prattichizzo, A. Vicino. The Automatic Control Telelab: a User-Friendly Interface for Distance Learning. IEEE Trans. on Education, 46(2):252-257, May 2003.
- A. Caiti, A. Garulli, F. Livide, D. Prattichizzo. Set-membership acoustic tracking of autonomous underwater vehicles. The Journal of the European Acoustics Association (EAA) Acta Acustica, 88(5):648-652, 2002.
- G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo, E. Zattoni. H2 optimal decoupling of previewed signals in the discrete-time case. Kybernetika, 38(4):479-492, 2002.
- D. Prattichizzo, D. Borrelli, F. Barbagli. Supervisory Switching Strategy in Motion/Force Control of Robotic Manipulation. Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems. Series B: Applications and Algorithms, 9(4):587-602, 2002.
- P. Mercorelli, P. Terwiesch, D. Prattichizzo. Detection and classification of harmonic transients by using trigonometric smooth wavelet-packets. at-Automatisierungstechnik Oldenbourg Verlag, 50(11):541-549, November 2002.
- G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo, E. Zattoni. Convolution profiles for right inversion of multi-variable non-minimum phase discrete-time systems. Automatica, 38(10):1695-1703, October 2002.
- G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo, E. Zattoni. Geometric insight into discrete-time cheap and singular linear quadratic Riccati (LQR) problems. IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, 47(1):102-107, January 2002.
- F. Barbagli, G. Marro, D. Prattichizzo. Generalized Signal Decoupling Problem with Stability for Discrete Time Systems. Journal Optimization Theory and Applications, 111(1):58-80, October 2001.
- D. Prattichizzo, P. Mercorelli. On some geometric control properties of active suspensions systems. Kybernetika, 36(5):549-570, 2000.
- A. Bicchi, D. Prattichizzo. Manipulability of cooperating robots with unactuated joints and closed-chain mechanisms. IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, 16(4):336-345, August 2000.
- A. Bicchi, D. Prattichizzo. Analysis and optimization of tendinous actuation for biomorphically designed robotic systems. Robotica, Cambridge University Press, 18(1):23-31, January 2000.
- D. Prattichizzo, A. Bicchi. Dynamic analysis of mobility and graspability of general manipulation systems. IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, 14(2):241-258, April 1998.
- D. Prattichizzo, A. Bicchi. Consistent task specification for manipulation systems with general kinematics. ASME Journal of Dynamics Systems Measurements and Control, 119:760-767, December 1997.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Thu Mar 16 15:38:09 2017
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.