Books, Special Issue and Handbook's Chapter
- Maria Pozzi, Virginia Ruiz Garate, Arash Ajoudani, Kensuke Harada, Monica Malvezzi, Leonel Rozo, Maximo A Roa. Emerging Paradigms for Robotic Manipulation: From the Lab to the Productive World [From the Guest Editors]. No 2, IEEE, 2021.
- I. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo. Augmenting Human Manipulation Abilities with Supernumerary Robotic Limbs. Springer, Cham, 2020.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Pozzi, M. Malvezzi. Dexterous Manipulation. Encyclopedia of Robotics, H. M. Ang, O. Khatib, B. Siciliano (eds), Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2020.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Pozzi. Robot Grasp Control. Encyclopedia of Systems and Control, J. Baillieul and T. Samad (eds), Springer, London, 2020.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Otaduy, H. Kajimoto, C. Pacchierotti. IEEE Transactions on Haptics : Special Issue on Wearable and Hand-Held Haptics. IEEE, 2019.
- D. Prattichizzo, H. Shinoda, H.Z. Tan, E. Ruffaldi, A. Frisoli, (Editors). Haptics: Science, Technology, and Applications, 11th International Conference, EuroHaptics 2018, Pisa, Italy, June 13-16, 2018, Proceedings. Springer, 2018.
- D. Prattichizzo. Robot Grasp Control. Encyclopedia of Systems and Control, J. Baillieul and T. Samad (eds), Springer London, London, 2014.
- G. Chesi, K. Hashimoto, D. Prattichizzo (Editors). Special Issue on Visual Servoing. Elsevier, Mechatronics, 2012.
- D. Prattichizzo, S. Rossi (Editors). Special Issue on Robotics and Neuroscience. Editorial of the special issue, Elsevier, Brain Research Bullettin, 2008.
- D. Prattichizzo, J. Trinkle. Grasping. [This Handbook was honored by Association of American Publisher with the prestigious PROSE Award for Excellence in Physical Sciences and Mathematics. The Handbook was also the winner in the subcategory Engineering and Technology.], Springer Handbook on Robotics, B. Siciliano and O. Kathib, Springer, 2008.
- F. Barbagli, D. Prattichizzo, J.K. Salisbury. Multi-Point Physical Interaction with Real and Virtual Objects. STAR, Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics, Springer Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 2005.
- A. Bicchi, H. Christensen, D. Prattichizzo. Control Problems in Robotics. STAR, Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics, Springer Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 2003.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Mon Sep 20 15:02:03 2021
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.