Publications of Zubair Iqbal
Load the BibTeX file
- G. Salvietti, Z. Iqbal, D. Prattichizzo. Bilateral Haptic Collaboration for Human-Robot Cooperative Tasks. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, (0):1-8, 2020.
- M. Malvezzi, Z. Iqbal, M. C. Valigi, M. Pozzi, D.Prattichizzo, G. Salvietti. Design of Multiple Wearable Robotic Extra Fingers for Human Hand Augmentation . Robotics, 8(102):1-21, 2019.
- I. Hussain, Z. Iqbal, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo, G. Salvietti. How to 3D-Print Compliant Joints with a Selected Stiffness for Cooperative Underactuated Soft Grippers. In Human-Friendly Robotics 2019. HFR 2019, F. Ferraguti, V. Villani, L. Sabattini, M. Bonfé (eds.), Vol. 12, pp. 139-153, Springer, Cham, 2020.
- M. Malvezzi, M.C. Valigi, G. Salvietti, Z. Iqbal, l. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo. Design Criteria for Wearable Robotic Extra-Fingers with Underactuated Modular Structure. In IFToMM ITALY 2018: Advances in Italian Mechanism Science, Vol. 68, pp. 509-517, 2019.
- M. Dragusanu, T. Lisini Baldi, Z. Iqbal, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. Design, Development and Control of a Tendon-actuated Exoskeleton for Wrist Rehabilitation and Training. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Paris, FR, June 2020.
- G. Salvietti, Z. Iqbal, M. Malvezzi, T. Eslami, D. Prattichizzo. Soft Hands with Embodied Constraints: The Soft ScoopGripper. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Pages 2758-2764, Montreal, Canada, May 2019.
- G. Salvietti, Z. Iqbal, I Hussain, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. The Co-Gripper: a Wireless Cooperative Gripper for Safe Human Robot Interaction. In Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Intelligent Robots and Systems, Pages 4576-4581, Madrid, Spain, 2018. download
- I. Hussain, Z. Iqbal, M. Malvezzi, L. Seneviratne, D. Gan, D. Prattichizzo. Modeling and Prototyping of a Soft Prosthetic Hand Exploiting Joint Compliance and Modularity. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), Pages 65-70, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, December 2018.
- G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, Z. Iqbal, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo. Design of a Novel Generation of Cooperative Grippers for Smart Factories. Automatica.it, Firenze, Italy, 2018.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Tue Mar 24 18:13:50 2020
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.