Publications of Tommaso LisiniBaldi
Load the BibTeX file
- T. Lisini Baldi, S. Scheggi, M. Aggravi, D. Prattichizzo. Haptic Guidance in Dynamic Environments Using Optimal Reciprocal Collision Avoidance. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(1):265-272, 2018.
- T. Lisini Baldi, S. Scheggi, L. Meli, M. Mohammadi, D. Prattichizzo. GESTO: A Glove for Enhanced Sensing and Touching Based on Inertial and Magnetic Sensors for Hand Tracking and Cutaneous Feedback. IEEE Trans. on Human-Machine Systems, 47(6):1066-1076, 2017.
- G. Spagnoletti, L. Meli, T. Lisini Baldi, G. Gioioso, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Rendering of Pressure and Textures Using Wearable Haptics in Immersive VR Environments. In IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces, Pages 691-692, Reutlingen, Germany, 2018.
- P. Kieliba, P. Veltink, T. Lisini Baldi, D. Prattichizzo, G. Santaera, A. Bicchi, M. Bianchi, Van Beijnum B-J. Comparison of Three Hand Pose Reconstruction Algorithms Using Inertial and Magnetic Measurement Units. In Proc. IEEE-RAS Int. Conf. on Humanoid Robots (Humanoids), In press, Beijing, China, December 2018.
- G. Paolocci, T Lisini Baldi, D. Prattichizzo. Human Rendezvous via Haptic Suggestion. In Haptic Interaction: Science, Engineering and Design. AsiaHaptics 2016. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, In press, Songdo, Korea, November 2018.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D. Prattichizzo. Human Guidance: Suggesting Walking Pace Under Manual and Cognitive Load. In EuroHaptics 2018: Haptics: Science, Technology, and Applications, Volume 10894, Pages 416-427, Pisa, Italy, June 2018.
- Leonardo Meli, Davide Barcelli, Tommaso Lisini Baldi, Domenico Prattichizzo. Hand in Air Tapping: a Wearable Input Technology to Type Wireless. In Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. in Robot and Human Interactive Communication, Pages 936-941, Lisbon, Portugal, 2017.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Spagnoletti, M. Dragusanu, D. Prattichizzo. Design of a Wearable Interface for Lightweight Robotic Arm for People with Mobility Impairments. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Rehabilitation Robotics, Pages 1567-1573, London, UK, 2017.
- M. Mohammadi, T Lisini Baldi, S. Scheggi, D. Prattichizzo. Fingertip Force Estimation via Inertial and Magnetic Sensors in Deformable Object Manipulation. In Proc. IEEE Haptics Symposium (HAPTICS), Pages 284-289, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 2016.
- T. Lisini Baldi, M. Mohammadi, S Scheggi, D. Prattichizzo. Using inertial and magnetic sensors for hand tracking and rendering in wearable haptics. In Proc. IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Pages 381-387, Chicago, USA, 2015.
- T. Lisini Baldi, D. Prattichizzo. Wearable Human Tracking: Technologies, Methods, and Experiments. Automatica.it, Firenze, Italy, 2018.
- F. Farina, T. Lisini Baldi, A. Giannitrapani, A. Gaurlli, D. Prattichizzo. Multiplicative Extended Kalman Filter for Body Pose Estimation. Automatica.it, Firenze, Italy, 2018.
- G. Gioioso, G. Spagnoletti, L. Meli, T. Lisini Baldi, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Interacting with the virtual reality: rendering of pressure, textures, and making/break contact sensations via fingertip wearable haptic devices. Short Paper at IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Munich, Germany, 2017.
- Tommaso Lisini Baldi, Stefano Scheggi, Marco Aggravi, Domenico Prattichizzo. Optimal Reciprocal Collision Avoidance for Human Guidance. Automatica.it, Milan, Italy, 2017.
- Guido Gioioso, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Leonardo Meli, Tommaso Lisini Baldi, Claudio Pacchierotti, Domenico Prattichizzo. Interacting with the virtual reality: rendering of pressure, textures, and making/break contact sensations via fingertip wearable haptic devices. Automatica.it, Milan, Italy, 2017.
- T. Lisini Baldi. Human Guidance: Methods, Technologies, and Experiments. PhD Thesis University of Siena, April 2018.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Wed Jan 16 18:26:34 2019
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.