Publications of Tommaso LisiniBaldi
Load the BibTeX file
- N. D'Aurizio, T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D Prattichizzo. Preventing Undesired Face-Touches With Wearable Devices and Haptic Feedback. IEEE ACCESS, (0):1-1, 2020.
- S. Rossi, T. Lisini Baldi, M. Aggravi, M. Ulivelli, D. Cioncoloni, V. Niccolini, L. Donati, D. Prattichizzo. Wearable haptic anklets for gait and freezing improvement in Parkinson's disease: a proof-of-concept study. Neurological Sciences, (0):1-1, 2020.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D. Barcelli, D. Prattichizzo. Wearable Haptics for Remote Social Walking. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, (0):1-1, 2020.
- T. Lisini Baldi, F. Farina, A. Garulli, A. Giannitrapani, D. Prattichizzo. Upper Body Pose Estimation Using Wearable Inertial Sensors and Multiplicative Kalman Filter. IEEE Sensors Journal, pages 492-500, 2019.
- T. Lisini Baldi, S. Scheggi, M. Aggravi, D. Prattichizzo. Haptic Guidance in Dynamic Environments Using Optimal Reciprocal Collision Avoidance. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(1):265-272, 2018.
- T. Lisini Baldi, S. Scheggi, L. Meli, M. Mohammadi, D. Prattichizzo. GESTO: A Glove for Enhanced Sensing and Touching Based on Inertial and Magnetic Sensors for Hand Tracking and Cutaneous Feedback. IEEE Trans. on Human-Machine Systems, 47(6):1066-1076, 2017.
- G. Paolocci, T Lisini Baldi, D. Prattichizzo. Human Rendezvous via Haptic Suggestion. In Haptic Interaction. AsiaHaptics 2018. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, H. Kajimoto, D. Lee, S-Y. Kim, M. Konyo, K-U. Kyung (eds.), pp. 262-267, Springer Singapore, May 2019.
- M. Malvezzi, T. Lisini Baldi, A. Villani, F. Ciccarese, D. Prattichizzo. Design, development, and preliminary evaluation of a highly wearable exoskeleton. In Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. in Robot and Human Interactive Communication, To appear, Napoli, IT, September 2020.
- C. Gaudeni, T. Lisini Baldi, G. M. Achilli, M. Mandala, D. Prattichizzo. Instrumenting Hand-held Surgical Drills With a Pneumatic Sensing Cover for Haptic Feedback. In Proc. of EuroHaptics, Leiden, NL, September 2020.
- T. Lisini Baldi, N. D'Aurizio, D. Prattichizzo. Hand Guidance Using Grasping Metaphor and Wearable Haptics. In IEEE Haptics Symposium (HAPTICS), [Finalist for the Best Technical Paper Award.], , June 2020.
- M. Dragusanu, T. Lisini Baldi, Z. Iqbal, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. Design, Development and Control of a Tendon-actuated Exoskeleton for Wrist Rehabilitation and Training. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Paris, FR, June 2020.
- G. Pompili, T. Lisini Baldi, D. Barcelli, D. Prattichizzo. Development of a low-cost glove for thumb rehabilitation: design and evaluation. In 1st IEEE International Conference on Human-Machine Systems (ICHMS 2020), To Appear, Rome, Italy, April 2020.
- G. Paolocci, T. Lisini Baldi, D. Barcelli, D. Prattichizzo. Combining Wristband Display and Wearable Haptics for Augmented Reality. In IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces, Pages 632-633, Atlanta, US, March 2020.
- G. Spagnoletti, L. Meli, T. Lisini Baldi, G. Gioioso, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Rendering of Pressure and Textures Using Wearable Haptics in Immersive VR Environments. In IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces, Pages 691-692, Reutlingen, Germany, 2018.
- P. Kieliba, P. Veltink, T. Lisini Baldi, D. Prattichizzo, G. Santaera, A. Bicchi, M. Bianchi, Van Beijnum B-J. Comparison of Three Hand Pose Reconstruction Algorithms Using Inertial and Magnetic Measurement Units. In Proc. 2018 IEEE-RAS 18th International Conference on Humanoid Robots (Humanoids), Pages 1-9, Beijing, China, December 2018.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D. Prattichizzo. Human Guidance: Suggesting Walking Pace Under Manual and Cognitive Load. In EuroHaptics 2018: Haptics: Science, Technology, and Applications, Volume 10894, Pages 416-427, Pisa, Italy, June 2018.
- Leonardo Meli, Davide Barcelli, Tommaso Lisini Baldi, Domenico Prattichizzo. Hand in Air Tapping: a Wearable Input Technology to Type Wireless. In Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. in Robot and Human Interactive Communication, Pages 936-941, Lisbon, Portugal, 2017.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Spagnoletti, M. Dragusanu, D. Prattichizzo. Design of a Wearable Interface for Lightweight Robotic Arm for People with Mobility Impairments. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Rehabilitation Robotics, Pages 1567-1573, London, UK, 2017.
- M. Mohammadi, T Lisini Baldi, S. Scheggi, D. Prattichizzo. Fingertip Force Estimation via Inertial and Magnetic Sensors in Deformable Object Manipulation. In Proc. IEEE Haptics Symposium (HAPTICS), Pages 284-289, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 2016.
- T. Lisini Baldi, M. Mohammadi, S Scheggi, D. Prattichizzo. Using inertial and magnetic sensors for hand tracking and rendering in wearable haptics. In Proc. IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Pages 381-387, Chicago, USA, 2015.
- T. Lisini Baldi, D. Prattichizzo. Wearable Haptics for Human Guidance in Structured and Unstructured Environments. Automatica.it, Ancona, Italy, 2019.
- T. Lisini Baldi, D. Prattichizzo. Wearable Human Tracking: Technologies, Methods, and Experiments. Automatica.it, Firenze, Italy, 2018.
- F. Farina, T. Lisini Baldi, A. Giannitrapani, A. Gaurlli, D. Prattichizzo. Multiplicative Extended Kalman Filter for Body Pose Estimation. Automatica.it, Firenze, Italy, 2018.
- G. Gioioso, G. Spagnoletti, L. Meli, T. Lisini Baldi, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Interacting with the virtual reality: rendering of pressure, textures, and making/break contact sensations via fingertip wearable haptic devices. Short Paper at IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Munich, Germany, 2017.
- Tommaso Lisini Baldi, Stefano Scheggi, Marco Aggravi, Domenico Prattichizzo. Optimal Reciprocal Collision Avoidance for Human Guidance. Automatica.it, Milan, Italy, 2017.
- Guido Gioioso, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Leonardo Meli, Tommaso Lisini Baldi, Claudio Pacchierotti, Domenico Prattichizzo. Interacting with the virtual reality: rendering of pressure, textures, and making/break contact sensations via fingertip wearable haptic devices. Automatica.it, Milan, Italy, 2017.
- T. Lisini Baldi. Human Guidance: Methods, Technologies, and Experiments. PhD Thesis University of Siena, April 2018.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Tue Jul 28 19:06:45 2020
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.