Publications of Tommaso LisiniBaldi
Load the BibTeX file
- T. Lisini Baldi, S. Scheggi, L. Meli, M. Mohammadi, D. Prattichizzo. GESTO: a Glove for Enhanced Sensing and Touching Based on Inertial and Magnetic Sensors for Hand Tracking and Cutaneous Force Feedback. IEEE Trans. on Human-Machine Systems, In press,, 2017.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Spagnoletti, M. Dragusanu, D. Prattichizzo. Design of a Wearable Interface for Lightweight Robotic Arm for People with Mobility Impairments. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Rehabilitation Robotics, London, UK, 2017.
- G. Gioioso, G. Spagnoletti, L. Meli, T. Lisini Baldi, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Interacting with the virtual reality: rendering of pressure, textures, and making/break contact sensations via fingertip wearable haptic devices. In Short Paper at IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Munich, Germany, 2017.
- M. Mohammadi, T Lisini Baldi, S. Scheggi, D. Prattichizzo. Fingertip Force Estimation via Inertial and Magnetic Sensors in Deformable Object Manipulation. In Proc. IEEE Haptics Symposium (HAPTICS), Pages 284-289, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 2016.
- T. Lisini Baldi, M. Mohammadi, S Scheggi, D. Prattichizzo. Using inertial and magnetic sensors for hand tracking and rendering in wearable haptics. In Proc. IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Chicago, IL, 2015.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Sun Jun 25 20:18:34 2017
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.