Publications of Mostafa Mohammadi
Load the BibTeX file
- N. Staub, M. Mohammadi, D. Bicego, Q. Delamare, H. Yang, D. Prattichizzo, P. Robuffo Giordano, D. Lee, A. Franchi. Tele-MAGMaS: an Aerial-Ground Co-manipulator System. IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, In press, (0), 2018.
- T. Lisini Baldi, S. Scheggi, L. Meli, M. Mohammadi, D. Prattichizzo. GESTO: a Glove for Enhanced Sensing and Touching Based on Inertial and Magnetic Sensors for Hand Tracking and Cutaneous Force Feedback. IEEE Trans. on Human-Machine Systems, 47(6):1066-1076, 2017.
- N. Staub, M. Mohammadi, D. Bicego, D. Prattichizzo, A. Franchi. Towards Robotic MAGMaS: Multiple Aerial-Ground Manipulator Systems. In Proc. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Pages 1307-1312, Singapore, Singapore, 2017.
- M. Mohammadi, A. Franchi, D. Barcelli, D. Prattichizzo. Cooperative Aerial Tele-Manipulation with Haptic Feedback. In Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Intelligent Robots and Systems, To appear, Deajeon, Korea, 2016.
- M. Mohammadi, T Lisini Baldi, S. Scheggi, D. Prattichizzo. Fingertip Force Estimation via Inertial and Magnetic Sensors in Deformable Object Manipulation. In Proc. IEEE Haptics Symposium (HAPTICS), Pages 284-289, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 2016.
- T. Lisini Baldi, M. Mohammadi, S Scheggi, D. Prattichizzo. Using inertial and magnetic sensors for hand tracking and rendering in wearable haptics. In Proc. IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Chicago, IL, 2015.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Sat Nov 3 10:29:43 2018
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.