Publications of Maria Pozzi
Load the BibTeX file
Books, Special Issue and Handbook's Chapter
- Maria Pozzi, Virginia Ruiz Garate, Arash Ajoudani, Kensuke Harada, Monica Malvezzi, Leonel Rozo, Maximo A Roa. Emerging Paradigms for Robotic Manipulation: From the Lab to the Productive World [From the Guest Editors]. No 2, IEEE, 2021.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Pozzi, M. Malvezzi. Dexterous Manipulation. Encyclopedia of Robotics, H. M. Ang, O. Khatib, B. Siciliano (eds), Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2020.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Pozzi. Robot Grasp Control. Encyclopedia of Systems and Control, J. Baillieul and T. Samad (eds), Springer, London, 2020.
- Riccardo Maderna, Maria Pozzi, Andrea Maria Zanchettin, Paolo Rocco, Domenico Prattichizzo. Flexible scheduling and tactile communication for human-robot collaboration. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 73, 2022.
- Zubair Iqbal, Maria Pozzi, Domenico Prattichizzo, Gionata Salvietti. Detachable Robotic Grippers for Human-Robot Collaboration. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, 8, 2021.
- E. Turco, V. Bo, M. Pozzi, A. Rizzo, D. Prattichizzo. Grasp planning with a soft reconfigurable gripper exploiting embedded and environmental constraints. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, [This paper was also accepted for presentation at RoboSoft 2021], 6(3):5215-5222, 2021.
- Maria Pozzi, Domenico Prattichizzo, Monica Malvezzi. Accessible Educational Resources for Teaching and Learning Robotics. Robotics, 10(1), 2021.
- Domenico Prattichizzo, Maria Pozzi, Tommaso Lisini Baldi, Monica Malvezzi, Irfan Hussain, Simone Rossi, Gionata Salvietti. Human augmentation by wearable supernumerary robotic limbs: review and perspectives. Progress in Biomedical Engineering, 3(4), September 2021.
- Maria Pozzi, Sara Marullo, Gionata Salvietti, Joao Bimbo, Monica Malvezzi, Domenico Prattichizzo. Hand closure model for planning top grasps with soft robotic hands. The International Journal of Robotics Research, 39(14):1706-1723, 2020.
- C. Gaudeni, M. Pozzi, Z. Iqbal, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Grasping with the SoftPad, a soft sensorized surface for exploiting environmental constraints with rigid grippers. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 5(3):3884-3891, 2020.
- S. Marullo, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. Cooperative Human-Robot Grasping With Extended Contact Patches. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, [This paper was also accepted for presentation at ICRA 2020], 5(2):3120-3127, 2020.
- M. Malvezzi, Z. Iqbal, M. C. Valigi, M. Pozzi, D.Prattichizzo, G. Salvietti. Design of Multiple Wearable Robotic Extra Fingers for Human Hand Augmentation . Robotics, 8(102):1-21, 2019.
- J. Bimbo, E. Turco, M. Ardahani, M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D.Prattichizzo. Exploiting Robot Hand Compliance and Environmental Constraints for Edge Grasps. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, (0), 2019.
- V. Ruiz Garate, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo, N. Tsagarakis, A. Ajoudani. Grasp Stiffness Control in Robotic Hands through Coordinated Optimization of Pose and Joint Stiffness. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, [This paper was also accepted for presentation at IROS 2018], 3(4):3952-3959, October 2018.
- A. Casalino, C. Messeri, M. Pozzi, A. M. Zanchettin, P. Rocco, D. Prattichizzo. Operator awareness in human-robot collaboration through wearable vibrotactile feedback. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, [This paper was also accepted for presentation at IROS 2018], 3(4):4289-4296, October 2018.
- M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, J. Bimbo, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. The Closure Signature: A Functional Approach to Model Underactuated Compliant Robotic Hands. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, [This paper was also accepted for presentation at ICRA 2018], 3(3):2206-2213, July 2018.
- V. Ruiz Garate, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo, Arash A.. A Bio-Inspired Grasp Stiffness Control for Robotic Hands. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, 5, July 2018.
- M. Pozzi, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. On Grasp Quality Measures: Grasp Robustness and Contact Force Distribution in Underactuated and Compliant Robotic Hands. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, [This paper was finalist for the Fabrizio Flacco Young Author Best Paper Award 2018], 2(1):329-336, January 2017.
- M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. On-Line Educational Resources on Robotics: A Review. In Inclusive Robotics for a Better Society. INBOTS 2018. Biosystems & Biorobotics, Josť L. Pons (ed.), Vol. 25, pp. 141-147, Springer, Cham, 2020.
- G. Gioioso, M. Pozzi, M. Aurilio, B. Peccerillo, G. Spagnoletti, D. Prattichizzo. Using Wearable Haptics for Thermal Discrimination in Virtual Reality Scenarios. In Haptic Interaction, H. Kajimoto, D. Lee, S-Y. Kim, M. Konyo, K-U. Kyung (eds.), pp. 144-148, Springer Singapore, Singapore, 2019.
- L. Masia, I. Hussain, M. Xiloyannis, C. Pacchierotti, L. Cappello, M. Malvezzi, G. Spagnoletti, C.W. Antuvan, D.B. Khanh, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo. Soft wearable assistive robotics: exosuits and supernumerary limbs. In Wearable Exoskeleton Systems: Design, control and applications, pp. 219-254, Control, Robotics and Sensors, Institution of Engineering and Technology, 2018.
- Maria Pozzi, Unnikrishnan Radhakrishnan, Ana Rojo Agust\'i, Konstantinos Koumaditis, Francesco Chinello, Juan C. Moreno, Monica Malvezzi. Exploiting VR and AR Technologies in Education and Training to Inclusive Robotics. In Education in & with Robotics to Foster 21st-Century Skills, Monica Malvezzi, Dimitris Alimisis, Michele Moro (eds.), Pages 115-126, Cham, 2021.
- M. Pozzi, C. Gaudeni, Z. Iqbal, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. Modeling a sensorized soft layer for adding compliance to the environment in robotic manipulation. In Advances in Italian Mechanism Science, Pages 370-377, Cham, 2021.
- K. Katayama, M. Pozzi, Y. Tanaka, K. Minamizawa, D. Prattichizzo. Shared haptic perception for human-robot collaboration. In Haptics: Science, Technology, Applications, Pages 536-544, Cham, 2020.
- M. Pozzi, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. MOOC on the Art of Grasping and Manipulation in Robotics: Design Choices and Lessons Learned. In Robotics in Education, Wilfried Lepuschitz, Munir Merdan, Gottfried Koppensteiner, Richard Balogh, David Obdrzalek (eds.), Pages 71-78, Cham, 2019.
- M. Pozzi, E. Miguel, R. Deimel, M. Malvezzi, B. Bickel, O. Brock, D. Prattichizzo. Efficient FEM-Based Simulation of Soft Robots Modeled as Kinematic Chains. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Volume, Pages 1-8, May 2018.
- M. Pozzi, A. M. Sundaram, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo, M. A. Roa. Grasp quality evaluation in underactuated robotic hands. In Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Intelligent Robots and Systems, Pages 1946-1953, October 2016.
- G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, Z. Iqbal, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo. Design of a Novel Generation of Cooperative Grippers for Smart Factories. Automatica.it, Firenze, Italy, 2018.
- M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, J. Bimbo, D. Prattichizzo. The Closure Signature: A Functional Approach to Model Underactuated Compliant Robotic Hand. Automatica.it, Firenze, Italy, 2018.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Mon Sep 20 15:01:50 2021
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.