Publications of Maria Pozzi
Load the BibTeX file
- M. Malvezzi, Z. Iqbal, M. C. Valigi, M. Pozzi, D.Prattichizzo, G. Salvietti. Design of Multiple Wearable Robotic Extra Fingers for Human Hand Augmentation . Robotics, 8(102):1-21, 2019.
- J. Bimbo, E. Turco, M. Ardahani, M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D.Prattichizzo. Exploiting Robot Hand Compliance and Environmental Constraints for Edge Grasps. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, (0), 2019.
- V. Ruiz Garate, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo, N. Tsagarakis, A. Ajoudani. Grasp Stiffness Control in Robotic Hands through Coordinated Optimization of Pose and Joint Stiffness. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(4):3952-3959, October 2018.
- A. Casalino, C. Messeri, M. Pozzi, A. M. Zanchettin, P. Rocco, D. Prattichizzo. Operator awareness in human-robot collaboration through wearable vibrotactile feedback. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(4):4289-4296, October 2018.
- M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, J. Bimbo, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. The Closure Signature: A Functional Approach to Model Underactuated Compliant Robotic Hands. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(3):2206-2213, July 2018.
- V. Ruiz Garate, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo, Arash A.. A Bio-Inspired Grasp Stiffness Control for Robotic Hands. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, 5, July 2018.
- M. Pozzi, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. On Grasp Quality Measures: Grasp Robustness and Contact Force Distribution in Underactuated and Compliant Robotic Hands. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, This paper was finalist for the Fabrizio Flacco Young Author Best Paper Award 2018, 2(1):329-336, January 2017.
- M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. On-Line Educational Resources on Robotics: A Review. In Inclusive Robotics for a Better Society. INBOTS 2018. Biosystems &\ Biorobotics, Josť L. Pons (ed.), Vol. 25, pp. 141-147, Springer, Cham, 2020.
- G. Gioioso, M. Pozzi, M. Aurilio, B. Peccerillo, G. Spagnoletti, D. Prattichizzo. Using Wearable Haptics for Thermal Discrimination in Virtual Reality Scenarios. In Haptic Interaction, H. Kajimoto, D. Lee, S-Y. Kim, M. Konyo, K-U. Kyung (eds.), pp. 144-148, Springer Singapore, Singapore, 2019.
- L. Masia, I. Hussain, M. Xiloyannis, C. Pacchierotti, L. Cappello, M. Malvezzi, G. Spagnoletti, C.W. Antuvan, D.B. Khanh, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo. Soft wearable assistive robotics: exosuits and supernumerary limbs. In Wearable Exoskeleton Systems: Design, control and applications, pp. 219-254, Control, Robotics and Sensors, Institution of Engineering and Technology, 2018.
- M. Pozzi, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. MOOC on the Art of Grasping and Manipulation in Robotics: Design Choices and Lessons Learned. In Robotics in Education, Wilfried Lepuschitz, Munir Merdan, Gottfried Koppensteiner, Richard Balogh, David Obdrzalek (eds.), Pages 71-78, Cham, 2019.
- M. Pozzi, E. Miguel, R. Deimel, M. Malvezzi, B. Bickel, O. Brock, D. Prattichizzo. Efficient FEM-Based Simulation of Soft Robots Modeled as Kinematic Chains. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Volume, Pages 1-8, May 2018.
- M. Pozzi, A. M. Sundaram, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo, M. A. Roa. Grasp quality evaluation in underactuated robotic hands. In Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Intelligent Robots and Systems, Pages 1946-1953, October 2016.
- G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, Z. Iqbal, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo. Design of a Novel Generation of Cooperative Grippers for Smart Factories. Automatica.it, Firenze, Italy, 2018.
- M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, J. Bimbo, D. Prattichizzo. The Closure Signature: A Functional Approach to Model Underactuated Compliant Robotic Hand. Automatica.it, Firenze, Italy, 2018.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Tue Jan 14 15:48:14 2020
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.