Publications of Maria Pozzi
Load the BibTeX file
- M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, J. Bimbo, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. The Closure Signature: A Functional Approach to Model Underactuated Compliant Robotic Hands. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(3):2206-2213, July 2018.
- V. Ruiz Garate, A. Ajoudani, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo. A Bio-Inspired Grasp Stiffness Control for Robotic Hands. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, To appear, July 2018. download
- M. Pozzi, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. On Grasp Quality Measures: Grasp Robustness and Contact Force Distribution in Underactuated and Compliant Robotic Hands. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2(1):329-336, January 2017.
- L. Masia, I. Hussain, M. Xiloyannis, C. Pacchierotti, L. Cappello, M. Malvezzi, G. Spagnoletti, C.W. Antuvan, D.B. Khanh, M. Pozzi, D. Prattichizzo. In Wearable Exoskeleton Systems: Design, control and applications, pp. 219-254, Control, Robotics and Sensors, Institution of Engineering and Technology, 2018.
- M. Pozzi, G. Salvietti, J. Bimbo, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. The Closure Signature: a Functional Approach to Model Underactuated Compliant Robotic Hands. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, In press, Brisbane, Australia, May 2018.
- M. Pozzi, E. Miguel, R. Deimel, M. Malvezzi, B. Bickel, O. Brock, D. Prattichizzo. Efficient FEM-Based Simulation of Soft Robots Modeled as Kinematic Chains. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, In press, May 2018.
- M. Pozzi, A. M. Sundaram, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo, M. A. Roa. Grasp quality evaluation in underactuated robotic hands. In Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Intelligent Robots and Systems, Pages 1946-1953, October 2016.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Thu Jul 19 14:46:23 2018
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.