Publications of Irfan Hussain
Load the BibTeX file
- Irfan Hussain, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Gionata Salvietti, Domenico Prattichizzo. Supernumerary robotic finger and mobile arm support: from grasp compensation to hemiparetic upper limb rehabilitation. Robotics and Autonomous System, 93:1-12, 2017.
- G. Salvietti, I. Hussain, D. Cioncoloni, S. Taddei, S. Rossi, D. Prattichizzo. Compensating Hand Function in Chronic Stroke Patients Through the Robotic Sixth Finger. Transaction on Neural System and Rehabilitation Engineering, 25(2):142-150, 2017.
- Irfan Hussain, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Gionata Salvietti, Domenico Prattichizzo. An EMG Interface for the Control of Motion and Compliance of a Supernumerary Robotic Finger. Frontiers in Neurorobotics, 10, 2016. download
- I. Hussain, G. Salvietti, G. Spagnoletti, D. Prattichizzo. The Soft-SixthFinger: a Wearable EMG Controlled Robotic Extra-Finger for Grasp Compensation in Chronic Stroke Patients. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 1(2):1000-1006, 2016.
- Imran Jattala, Junaid Farooqi, Shakeel Durrani, Nassar Ikram, Irfan Hussain, Muazzam A. Goraya, Obaid B. Zakria. WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK (WSN) BASED AUTOMATIC FIRING PRACTICE SYSTEM (AFPS) FOR TRAINING OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES (LEAS). International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (IJDIWC), 4:408-417, 2014.
- Irfan Hussain, Adnan Masood, Javaid Iqbal, Umar S. Khan. Design of High Torque Elbow Joint for Above Elbow Prosthesis. International Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering, 5(11):2118-2121, 2011.
- Irfan Hussain, Gionata Salvietti, Giovanni Spagnoletti, David Cioncoloni, Simone Rossi, Domenico Prattichizzo. A Soft Robotic Extra-Finger and Arm Support to Recover Grasp Capabilities in Chronic Stroke Patients. In Wearable Robotics: Challenges and Trends: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Wearable Robotics, WeRob2016, October 18-21, 2016, Segovia, Spain, Jose Gonzalez-Vargas, Jaime Ibanez, Jose L. Contreras-Vidal, Herman van der Kooij, Jose Luis Pons (eds.), pp. 57-61, Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2017. download
- I. Hussain, L. Meli, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. A soft robotic supernumerary finger and a wearable cutaneous finger interface to compensate the missing grasping capabilities in chronic stroke patients. In Proc. IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), In press, Munich, 2017.
- I. Hussain, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. On the Role of Stiffness Design for Fingertip Trajectories of Underactuated Modular Soft Hands. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, In press, Singapore, May 2017.
- I. Hussain, G. Spagnoletti, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. A wearable haptic ring for the control of extra robotic fingers. In Proc. Asia Haptics, To appear, Chiba, Japan, 2016.
- I. Hussain, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. On Control Interfaces for the Robotic Sixth Finger. In Proc. Augmented Human 2016, Geneva, Switzerland, 2016.
- C. Pacchierotti, G. Salvietti, I. Hussain, L. Meli, D. Prattichizzo. The hRing: a wearable haptic device to avoid occlusions in hand tracking. In Proc. IEEE Haptics Symposium (HAPTICS), Pages 134-139, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 2016.
- A. Tirmizi, C. Pacchierotti, I. Hussain, G. Alberico, D. Prattichizzo. A perceptually-motivated deadband compression approach for cutaneous haptic feedback. In Proc. IEEE Haptics Symposium (HAPTICS), Pages 223-228, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 2016.
- G. Salvietti, I. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo. The Robotic Sixth Finger: a Wearable Compensatory Tool to Regain Grasping Capabilities in Paretic Hand. In Proc. ISRR 2015, In press, Sestri Levante, Italy, 2015.
- I. Hussain, G. Salvietti, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Design Guidelines for a Wearable Robotic Extra-Finger. In Proc. IEEE Conf. on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry RTSI 2015, Turin, Italy, 2015.
- I. Hussain, L. Meli, C. Pacchierotti, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. Vibrotactile haptic fedback for intuitive control of robotic extra fingers. In Proc. IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Pages 394-399, Chicago, IL, 2015.
- I. Hussain, G. Salvietti, L. Meli, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Using the robotic sixth finger and vibrotactile feedback for grasp compensation in chronic stroke patients. In Proc. IEEE/RAS-EMBS International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR), Pages 67-72, Finalist for the Best Student Paper Award. Singapore, Republic of Singapore, 2015.
- D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi, I. Hussain, G. Salvietti. The Sixth-Finger: a Modular Extra-Finger to Enhance Human Hand Capabilities. In Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. in Robot and Human Interactive Communication, Pages 993-998, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 2014.
- Jungwon Yoon, Auralius Manurung, Irfan Hussain. Speed Adaptation of a Small Size Treadmill Using Impedance Control Approach for Rehabilitation. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Applications - Volume 8102, ICIRA 2013, Pages 165-176, New York, NY, USA, 2013. download
- M. R. Afzal, I. Hussain, Y. Jan, J. Yoon. Design of a haptic cane for walking stability and rehabilitation. In 2013 13th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS 2013), Pages 1450-1454, October 2013. download
- G. Spagnoletti, I. Hussain, C. Pacchierotti, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. The hRing: a haptic interface for an extra robotic finger. IEEE Haptic symposium, Philadelphia, USA, 2016.
- I. Hussain, G. Spagnoletti, C. Pacchierotti, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. The Robotic-SixthFinger: a Wearable Robotic Compensatory Tool for Grasp Compensation in Chronic Stroke Patients. Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Stockholm, Sweden, 2016.
- I. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo, G.and Salvietti, G. Spagnoletti. The Robotic-SixthFinger: a Wearable Robotic Compensatory Tool for Grasp Compensation in Chronic Stroke Patients. Cybathlon Symposium, Kloten, Swiss, 2016.
- G. Salvietti, I. Hussain, S. Rossi, D. Prattichizzo. Robotic compensating tools to regain grasping capabilities in chronic stroke patients. Ro-Man 2016, Workshop on Human-Oriented Approaches for Assistive and Rehabilitation Robotics, New York, USA, 2016.
- I. Hussain. The Supernumerary Robotic Fingers to Compensate and Augment the Human Manipulation Abilities. PhD Thesis University of Siena, December 2016.
- I. Hussain. Control system based test bench for automotive electric motor testing vehicle body applications. Master's thesis Centro Ricerche Fiat (CRF), Politecnico di Torino, Italy, July 2012.
- I. Hussain. Design of High Torque Elbow Joint for Above Elbow Prosthesis. Master's thesis National University of Science and Technology, Pakistan, July 2011.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Fri Apr 21 19:52:03 2017
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.