Publications of Giovanni Spagnoletti
Load the BibTeX file
- Irfan Hussain, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Gionata Salvietti, Domenico Prattichizzo. Towards wearable supernumerary robotic fingers to compensate the missing grasping abilities in hemiparetic upper limb. International Journal of Robotics Research, In press,, 2017.
- Irfan Hussain, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Gionata Salvietti, Domenico Prattichizzo. Supernumerary robotic finger and mobile arm support: from grasp compensation to hemiparetic upper limb rehabilitation. Robotics and Autonomous System, 93:1-12, 2017.
- Irfan Hussain, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Gionata Salvietti, Domenico Prattichizzo. An EMG Interface for the Control of Motion and Compliance of a Supernumerary Robotic Finger. Frontiers in Neurorobotics, 10, 2016. download
- I. Hussain, G. Salvietti, G. Spagnoletti, D. Prattichizzo. The Soft-SixthFinger: a Wearable EMG Controlled Robotic Extra-Finger for Grasp Compensation in Chronic Stroke Patients. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 1(2):1000-1006, 2016.
- Irfan Hussain, Gionata Salvietti, Giovanni Spagnoletti, David Cioncoloni, Simone Rossi, Domenico Prattichizzo. A Soft Robotic Extra-Finger and Arm Support to Recover Grasp Capabilities in Chronic Stroke Patients. In Wearable Robotics: Challenges and Trends: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Wearable Robotics, WeRob2016, October 18-21, 2016, Segovia, Spain, pp. 57-61, Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2017. download
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Spagnoletti, M. Dragusanu, D. Prattichizzo. Design of a Wearable Interface for Lightweight Robotic Arm for People with Mobility Impairments. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Rehabilitation Robotics, London, UK, 2017.
- G. Gioioso, G. Spagnoletti, L. Meli, T. Lisini Baldi, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Interacting with the virtual reality: rendering of pressure, textures, and making/break contact sensations via fingertip wearable haptic devices. In Short Paper at IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Munich, Germany, 2017.
- I. Hussain, G. Spagnoletti, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. A wearable haptic ring for the control of extra robotic fingers. In Proc. Asia Haptics, To appear, Chiba, Japan, 2016.
- Irfan Hussain, Leonardo Meli, Giovanni Spagnoletti, Guido Gioioso, Domenico Prattichizzo. The Sixth Finger for compensating hand functions. Innovation Competition on WearRAcon17, Phoenix, USA, 2017. download
- G. Spagnoletti, I. Hussain, C. Pacchierotti, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. The hRing: a haptic interface for an extra robotic finger. IEEE Haptic symposium, Philadelphia, USA, 2016.
- I. Hussain, G. Spagnoletti, C. Pacchierotti, G. Salvietti, D. Prattichizzo. The Robotic-SixthFinger: a Wearable Robotic Compensatory Tool for Grasp Compensation in Chronic Stroke Patients. Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Stockholm, Sweden, 2016.
- I. Hussain, D. Prattichizzo, G.and Salvietti, G. Spagnoletti. The Robotic-SixthFinger: a Wearable Robotic Compensatory Tool for Grasp Compensation in Chronic Stroke Patients. Cybathlon Symposium, Kloten, Swiss, 2016.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Fri May 19 16:45:21 2017
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.