Publications of Gianluca Paolocci
Load the BibTeX file
- N. D'Aurizio, T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D Prattichizzo. Preventing Undesired Face-Touches With Wearable Devices and Haptic Feedback. IEEE ACCESS, 8(0):139033-139043, 2020.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D. Barcelli, D. Prattichizzo. Wearable Haptics for Remote Social Walking. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 13(4):761-776, 2020. download
- G. Paolocci, T Lisini Baldi, D. Prattichizzo. Human Rendezvous via Haptic Suggestion. In Haptic Interaction. AsiaHaptics 2018. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, H. Kajimoto, D. Lee, S-Y. Kim, M. Konyo, K-U. Kyung (eds.), pp. 262-267, Springer Singapore, May 2019.
- N. D'Aurizio, T. Lisini Baldi, S. Marullo, G. Paolocci, Prattichizzo D.. Reducing Face-Touches to Limit COVID-19 Outbreak: an Overview of Solutions. In Proc. Mediterranean Conf. on Control & Automation, To appear, Virtual, 2021.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D. Barcelli, Prattichizzo D.. Mobile Augmented Reality Integrating Fingertip Haptic Devices and Wrist-Worn Visual Displays. In Proc. Mediterranean Conf. on Control & Automation, To appear, Virtual, 2021.
- S. Marullo, T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, N. D'Aurizio, D. Prattichizzo. No Face-Touch: Exploiting Wearable Devices and Machine Learning for Gesture Detection. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, To appear, Virtual, 2021.
- G. Paolocci, T. Lisini Baldi, D. Barcelli, D. Prattichizzo. Combining Wristband Display and Wearable Haptics for Augmented Reality. In IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces, Pages 632-633, Atlanta, US, March 2020.
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D. Prattichizzo. Human Guidance: Suggesting Walking Pace Under Manual and Cognitive Load. In EuroHaptics 2018: Haptics: Science, Technology, and Applications, Volume 10894, Pages 416-427, Pisa, Italy, June 2018.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Mon Mar 29 15:01:04 2021
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.