Publications of Davide Barcelli
Load the BibTeX file
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D. Barcelli, D. Prattichizzo. Wearable Haptics for Remote Social Walking. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 13(4):761-776, 2020. download
- T. Lisini Baldi, G. Paolocci, D. Barcelli, Prattichizzo D.. Mobile Augmented Reality Integrating Fingertip Haptic Devices and Wrist-Worn Visual Displays. In Proc. Mediterranean Conf. on Control & Automation, To appear, Virtual, 2021.
- G. Pompili, T. Lisini Baldi, D. Barcelli, D. Prattichizzo. Development of a low-cost glove for thumb rehabilitation: design and evaluation. In 1st IEEE International Conference on Human-Machine Systems (ICHMS 2020), To Appear, Rome, Italy, April 2020.
- G. Paolocci, T. Lisini Baldi, D. Barcelli, D. Prattichizzo. Combining Wristband Display and Wearable Haptics for Augmented Reality. In IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces, Pages 632-633, Atlanta, US, March 2020.
- Olmo A Moreno Franco, Joao Bimbo, Claudio Pacchierotti, Domenico Prattichizzo, Davide Barcelli, Gianni Bianchini. Transparency-optimal passivity layer design for time-domain control of multi-DoF haptic-enabled teleoperation. In IROS 2018 - IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Pages 1-7, Madrid, Spain, October 2018.
- Leonardo Meli, Davide Barcelli, Tommaso Lisini Baldi, Domenico Prattichizzo. Hand in Air Tapping: a Wearable Input Technology to Type Wireless. In Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. in Robot and Human Interactive Communication, Pages 936-941, Lisbon, Portugal, 2017.
- M. Mohammadi, A. Franchi, D. Barcelli, D. Prattichizzo. Cooperative Aerial Tele-Manipulation with Haptic Feedback. In Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Intelligent Robots and Systems, Pages 5092-5098, Deajeon, Korea, 2016.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Mon Sep 20 15:01:49 2021
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.