Publications of Chiara Gaudeni
Load the BibTeX file
- C. Gaudeni, M. Pozzi, Z. Iqbal, M. Malvezzi, D. Prattichizzo. Grasping with the SoftPad, a soft sensorized surface for exploiting environmental constraints with rigid grippers. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 5(3):3884-3891, 2020.
- C. Gaudeni, L. Meli, L. Jones, D. Prattichizzo. Presenting surface features using a haptic ring: A psychophysical study on relocating vibrotactile feedback. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 12(4):428-437, 2019.
- M. Pozzi, C. Gaudeni, Z. Iqbal, D. Prattichizzo, M. Malvezzi. Modeling a sensorized soft layer for adding compliance to the environment in robotic manipulation. In Advances in Italian Mechanism Science, Pages 370-377, Cham, 2021.
- C. Gaudeni, T. Lisini Baldi, G. M. Achilli, M. Mandala, D. Prattichizzo. Instrumenting Hand-held Surgical Drills With a Pneumatic Sensing Cover for Haptic Feedback. In Proc. of EuroHaptics, Leiden, NL, September 2020.
- C. Gaudeni, D. Prattichizzo. A Mathematical Model of the Pneumatic Force Sensor for Robot-assisted Surgery. In IEEE World Haptics Conference 2019, Pages 598-603, Tokyo, Japan, July 2019.
- C. Gaudeni, L. Meli, D. Prattichizzo. A Novel Pneumatic Force Sensor for Robot-Assisted Surgery. In EuroHaptics 2018: Haptics: Science, Technology, and Applications, Volume 10894, Pages 587-599, Pisa, Italy, June 2018.
- T Lisini Baldi, C. Gaudeni, D. Prattichizzo. Instrumenting Hand-held Surgical Drills with a Pneumatic Sensing Cover for Haptic Feedback. Automatica.it, Cagliari, Italy, 2020.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Mon Mar 29 15:01:04 2021
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.