Publications of Asad Tirmizi
Load the BibTeX file
- C. Pacchierotti, A. Tirmizi, G. Bianchini, D. Prattichizzo. Enhancing the performance of passive teleoperation systems via cutaneous feedback. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 8(4):397-409, 2015.
- C. Pacchierotti, A. Tirmizi, D. Prattichizzo. Improving transparency in teleoperation by means of cutaneous tactile force feedback. ACM Transactions on Applied Perception, 11(1):1-16, 2014.
- A. Tirmizi, C. Pacchierotti, I. Hussain, G. Alberico, D. Prattichizzo. A perceptually-motivated deadband compression approach for cutaneous haptic feedback. In Proc. IEEE Haptics Symposium (HAPTICS), Pages 223-228, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 2016.
- C. Pacchierotti, A. Tirmizi, G. Bianchini, D. Prattichizzo. Improving transparency in passive teleoperation by combining cutaneous and kinesthetic force feedback. In Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Pages 4958-4963, Tokyo, Japan, 2013.
- A. Tirmizi, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. On the role of cutaneous force in teleoperation: subtracting kinesthesia from complete haptic feedback. In Proc. IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Pages 371-376, Daejeon, Korea, 2013.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Fri Nov 16 02:10:00 2018
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.