Publications of Adrian Ramos
Load the BibTeX file
- A. Ramos, D. Prattichizzo. Using vibrations for haptic feedback discrimination in teleoperation. In 4th Joint Workshop on Computer/Robot Assisted Surgery (CRAS), Genova, Italy, 2014.
- A. Ramos, D. Prattichizzo. Vibrotactile stimuli for distinction of virtual constraints and environment feedback. In Proc. of EuroHaptics, Pages 141-149, Versailles, France, 2014.
- A. Ramos, C. Pacchierotti, D. Prattichizzo. Vibrotactile stimuli for augmented haptic feedback in robot-assisted surgery. In Proc. IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Pages 473-478, Daejeon, Korea, 2013.
- A. Ramos, D. Prattichizzo. Reaction times to constraint violation in haptics: comparing vibration, visual and audio stimuli. In Proc. IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Pages 657-661, Daejeon, Korea, 2013.
- G. Salvietti, S. Scheggi, A. Ramos, D. Prattichizzo. Can Haptic Wearable Devices Enhance the User Interaction with Augmented Reality Scenarios?, SIDRA 2011 Poster. September 2011.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
Last update Tue Aug 15 15:03:32 2017
This page is part the SIRSLab web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.